A Hard Day's Night

So basically, you're telling us you brought her to your photoshoot to model YSL with you and signed a contract without telling her. And yet, you're still alive?

Caleb almost died from laughter after Hayden told her everything that happened over the weeks. Isabelle on the other hand was hiding her face behind a pillow muffling her chuckles.

I wish I was kidding. Hayden mumbled. Besides, she told me that she wanted to make it up to me. She added defensively.

And that's how you wanted her to make it up to you. Caleb stated still laughing.

What happened after the dinner? Isabelle asked curiously.

Nothing. She left ranting again about why I did not inform her about the modeling and contract thingy.

Nothing? No kiss and make-up? No steamy hot love sex? Isabelle laughed.

No. Nothing. Seriously.

But you wish, you did? Caleb teased.

Caleb!! Hayden exclaimed, her eyes widened.

How are things with you and my sister?

Oh, great. Everything is fine. I am happy, she is happy. I love her.

Caleb and Isabelle giggle at her statement. Whipped! They both said in unison.

I am glad to hear. Are you two living together? Isabelle asked.

No. Definitely not. We are not there yet.

Let's go to the club tonight. We have not gotten out much since Peyton's surgery. Isabelle suggested.

Wait, let me call Eve.

Oh, put it on speaker. Caleb remarked.

Are you free tonight? Hayden asked.

No, I don't want to go with you. Everly said quickly.

What? What do you mean going out with me? Hayden said pretending to be confused.

You're going to drag me to do god-knows-what again, aren't you? Everly stated.

Um.. no? I was just going to ask you if you want to join me together with Caleb and Isabelle tonight? Hayden answered while Caleb and Isabelle tried to suppress their laughter.

Where?

Club.

I don't-

Come on, it will be fun. Please?

Ugh!! Fine. I'll see you later.

Pick me up later, bye Eve.

Wow! How did you do that? Caleb asked.

What? Hayden asked back.

Making Peyton can't say no to you? Caleb answered.

I love her. She loves me. That's how. Hayden shrugs.

And the press? How does she handle them? Isabelle said.

Oh, she wanted to murder them one by one. Hayden said and they all laughed at her comment. Everly hates it, but she'll get used to it. She added.

--

Loud music, a strong stench of alcohol, and strangers grinding on each other on the dance floor. This is why I do not go to the club. Everly mumbled. The moment they stepped in, Everly wanted to sprint away from the place but they reassured her that nothing is bad could happen. As usual, paparazzi are everywhere. Everly rolling her eyes.

They settled in a secluded room inside the club, and Everly heaved out a sigh of relief when they got past of drunk people scattered everywhere.

What do you want to drink? Hayden asked her while looking at the menu.

Um... Juice? Everly replied. I do not drink. She added.

She doesn't. She tried once or twice but ended up throwing up on her second shot. Caleb commented laughing.

Not even ladies drink? Hayden asked.

Not even that. Isabelle answered.

I don't usually drink, but when I do I'll make sure I am surrounded by the people I trust most, like the three of you. Hayden stated. They both smiled at each other and their conversation ended when the waiters came in to serve their orders while Isabelle and Caleb excuse themselves to go to the dance floor. When the couple is back to their sits, the group started drinking and eating.

Let's make a toast! Hayden said after Caleb poured a small amount of vodka in each glass including Everly made Isabelle and Hayden gasped.

Everly was reluctant but tried and took a shot from her glass, but grimaced and started coughing as soon as she tasted the alcohol. Hayden immediately hand her a glass of freshly made mango juice when she saw the look on her face, and chuckled.

They started eating while engaging in small talks. Caleb is doing most of the talk because he is loud like that. They get into different topics as the night started.

How about we play beer pong? Isabelle suggested out of nowhere.

I'm out of here. Everly waved her hand dismissively.

And why is that, missy? Isabelle asked.

I just don't trust that you're not going to gang up on me to get me drunk, traitors.

You know we play fair and square. Caleb laughed.

You act innocent but you're the biggest traitor here. Everly shook her head while the two women burst out laughing.

You know what I think; you're too scared to get embarrassed in front of Hayden. Caleb smirked.

They all turned to Hayden who just shrugged. Yeah, I can't believe Eve is backing out from a game.

What? Everly raised her eyebrows looking at Hayden.

I mean, I really didn't expect you to chicken out. Hayden smirk.

Are you challenging me now, Hayden Monica Henderson?

I don't know, I'm just telling you that it's just a game.

Bring that damn game on, now! Everly exclaimed while crossing both her hands.

Hayden never thought that Everly would be that bad at aiming. She swears to god that Everly could not shoot a single ball into the cup while the couple is successfully eliminating Everly's cups one by one and how Everly struggles to drink every time she loses. By the time Everly emptied her last beer cup, she slumped herself on the couch, her cheeks are red and her eyes are barely opened. Man, Eve was drunk. Hayden whispered.

Is she that bad at drinking? Hayden commented while staring at Everly.

She gets drunk easily. Isabelle answered.

I feel bad. Hayden mumbled.

Nah, she'll be fine. She just needs to sleep it off. Caleb said. Well, take good care of your drunk little girlfriend. We'll go ahead, it's pretty late. You can manage, right? He added.

Hayden turned back to Everly and saw her already sleeping on the couch; she shakes her head as guilt came over her. Hayden stood questioning all her decision in life.

Uh... Eve, wake up. Hayden tried shaking her but Everly is not waking up. After minutes of thinking and contemplating, Hayden decided to carry Everly in bridal style. Hayden asked the waiter to help her open the car. Fuck the paparazzi. Hayden mumbled.

You weakling. I am so gonna kill you tomorrow. Hayden whispered while looking at the sleeping girl inside the car.