Speechless

Hayden**

The Sterling is said to be the world's only 7-star hotel and is presently the third tallest in the world. One of the most iconic buildings in the heart of New York landscape. As soon as Caleb and I arrived at the airport we are welcomed by a chauffeur who is ready to give us a ride in a Rolls Royce. And when we arrive at the hotel, I witness fabulous receptions with champagne and sweet treats. The higher the suite, the better the room with amazing views. After Caleb called and talked to staff, we accommodated ourselves, you will notice that every suite has a butler. The service is highly professional, but still with a friend rather than serious behavior. The staff is trained to make you feel as you were close to the gods.

Until now, I can't believe you're these rich. I stated.

I am not, he replied. My suite is next floor to yours by the way. He continued.

But why are we staying here? I love to stay here, but I have my place to stay you know.

Let's just say, this is a gift for your world tour success. This is a gift from your so-called composer. This suite is yours now. He said as if it is nothing.

I looked at him shocked, WHAT?

You heard me right, he said like avoiding discussing it more. Why do you look so gloomy? You should be happy. He continued.

I am happy, I am just thinking about that person ever since until now. I pouted. Four years now, that person never showed up in any of my concerts, interviews, she never replied to all my messages, I just wanted to know that person more.

But that person never fails to send you flowers to all your shows and concerts. Caleb commented.

Yes, but through you. Are you two close? I asked him.

Why? Are you doubting my charm and charisma? Caleb joked.

I just wish... I just hope that, at least, that person shows up on my last day of the concert.

Hmm, Caleb paused and took his phone from his pocket. Looking at his phone while he is scrolling, I saw he dialed "BP", and there is no picture in the contact. I sighed. He put his phone on the table while dialing BP and I pressed the speaker to hear the person in the other line. Caleb give me a smirk and shook his head at my actions.

What now Caleb? Said someone on the other line. She is a girl. I thought to myself. Husky and at the same time angelic voice.

Eh? Is this how you will greet me? Caleb said like teasing her.

Just tell me what you want, I am busy, the girl seems annoyed.

Psssshh! You're always busy, you don't have time for me. Are these two somewhat in a relationship, I asked myself. I looked at Caleb and he give me his most charming smile.

I called you every day, and you keep sending annoying messages from time to time. How is that not giving you time? The other line said. I guess they are close as Caleb said. Tell me what do you want? The girl asked.

Can you watch Hayden's concert tomorrow? Try at least? Caleb stated.

There is a long silence on the other line, I don't know. I am busy, I will check my schedule and let you know. The girl said. Caleb looked at my disappointed face. I feel dejected and unhappy.

Hmm, if you don't show at tomorrow's concert then you will not see me anymore. Consider me dead. And I will hate you till my grave. Caleb said, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

The girl on the line sighed, how can you be unbelievably annoying? I can't believe such a retard person is related to me, not to mention my brother. She complained.

Caleb immediately looked at me when we heard what the other line said. Did she just mention that she and Caleb are siblings? I looked at Caleb in disbelief. Surprised? Shocked? was an understatement on what I feel right now.

What? You two are siblings? I suddenly shouted.

What is happen-, but Caleb cut her off and told her that he will call her back and ended the call.

--

Explain yourself, Caleb Anthony Sterling! I demanded while crossing my arms.

Ok, ok, I will. He sighed. The composer is my sister.

And? I asked raising my eyebrow.

That's it. She is my sister. What else do you want to know? He stated as if it is not a big deal.

I want to know everything! I half-shouted.

I told you she is a very private person. I don't want to give you any information about her, she will kill me. Caleb said hugging himself as if he is scared of his dear life.

But she is your sister!

Yes, she is! Did I mention her in all my interviews, shows, and anything related to entertainment? No, as I told you from the beginning, she doesn't like to be associated with the industry. You are my best friend, but she is my sister. I groaned in frustration.

Fine! Can you give me her name at least? Or show me her picture? I asked frustrated.

Let's keep the mystery alive. Caleb stated and laughed. I can give you her number though. Caleb said teasingly.

Your sister is right, you are unbelievably annoying. I commented.

Hey, take it back. Do you want her number or not? Caleb said pretending to be hurt from what I said.

Why does her name on your phone is BP? I asked curiously? What does BP stand for? I continued.

It means badass Peyton! He chuckled.

Is that her name? I asked again.

Anyway, here's her number. I'll go to my suite and call her privately. Caleb said emphasizing the word privately and ignoring my questions.

I nod and went to my room. I open my laptop and started to search for Caleb Sterling's sister on the web. Wow, just wow! No results were found. I tried to search The Sterling.

The Sterling is frequently recognized as the world's most luxurious. Built for $1 billion in the heart of New York City. The Sterling consistently ranks among the most elite hotels in the world with different locations around the globe like in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

Everly Peyton Sterling, known for her brilliance, leadership, high intelligence, and skill in the business world. At her young age, Everly Peyton Sterling continued building an empire and legacy. Her ability to focus on the vision and communicate that vision to others meets with the customers and can articulate the customer needs, challenges, and business goals.

Everly Peyton Sterling is on top of business industry trends. She is aware of the operational details and always makes sure to get involved in every project. With strong management teams and support for their decision in every single detail, no wonder Everly Peyton Sterling is loved by the people who work for her not only about her beauty but the care and support she is giving.

I also read some negative reviews about Everly Peyton Sterling. Haters! I mumbled to myself.

I tried to search her picture online, guess what? I found nothing! I sighed. How can she do that? I wonder.