This Is How We Do It

Everly**

After having two meetings with investors, I decided to go home early and take a rest. While driving on my way home, I noticed my phone vibrating nonstop. I parked the car and looked over my phone, to my surprise, it is all notification from Instagram.

Hayden Monica Henderson followed me back on Instagram and liked all my posts. Wow, the girl has a lot of free time liking my posts. I thought to myself. She also sends me a private message, saying, "Who are you?". I just open the message and did not bother to reply. I started scanning her profile and posts while sipping my coffee. I noticed that she posts a lot of pictures of her with my brother Caleb. Looks to me like they are in a relationship than a best friend. They looked close and clingy to each other. Hayden always wearing these goofy smiles on her face, looks so innocent like a baby. Some of her posts were singing a piece of her song, and some playing guitar and piano. She can play too, I mumbled.

Opening my laptop, I started to search Hayden Monica Henderson on the web.

--

Years have passed. Everywhere you go and anywhere you looked, you can see Hayden Monica Henderson. You open the radio you will hear her, you open the tv you will see her. She is on every social media, trending most of the time.

Hayden Monica Henderson achieved a lot during that year. Artist of the year, an album of the year, best original songs, best movie soundtrack, you name it, she had it all under her belt. Magazine covers, modeling in famous brands. She never fail to thank everyone who supported her on her journey. She never fails to mention me in all her speeches and interviews, though she always says "to the person behind my every song" or "to my very own personal composer".

Those years, she never fail to send me personal messages on Instagram, on how grateful she was for everything and telling me that she owe everything to me. That girl never gives herself credit. Most of the time, she keeps asking me to meet her or at least tell her my name. I don't reply to her messages, probably that annoys her and keeps sending me angry emojis. But still, she never stopped sending me messages anytime up until now. I smiled.

There's a gossip circulating through the years that links between her and her "composer". You can tell us about you and your composer? Are you two in a relationship? What are the details about your composer? Are you and Caleb Sterling a thing? She's been linked to all celebrities and rich people. Hayden never entertained such questions.

Hayden Monica Henderson is the most intriguing of all. You can love her, or you can hate her. But you can never ignore her. Whether it is good or bad. But what is it about her that makes her so interesting?

Many celebrities don't even realize how much they love privacy. Their desire to keep certain things just to themselves. Their conscious need for privacy makes them secretive, which results in what makes them so mysterious. I mean, it's natural, isn't it? The more you try to hide something the more people want to know about it. The people around them just add to the mystery. Telling stories about them would make anyone curious to know more, and all of this adds to their appeal.

I posted the small clip-on Instagram and put captioned My personal favorite. Within seconds, comments are spreading like fire. Most of them ask why the song is not included in the album. I told my brother not to include that in the released album, and he agreed as well as Hayden. They wonder why, as I said in my post it is my personal favorite. Caleb just shook his head for not understanding my reason. I smiled.

Abruptly Hayden commented on my post, "only for you" with heart emoji in it. Comment sections went crazy. Fans of her are shipping us. At first, I don't understand what shipping or shippers mean, I laughed when Caleb explains to me what is meaning of those was. I just can't understand entertainment industries and those fans, but it's fun though, seeing those ships and those memes.

I open the tv, and there she goes again, Hayden Monica Henderson with all her glory. I watched it for a while and listened to her interview. After watching I texted my brother, and according to him, tomorrow is the last day of Hayden's World Tour. They've been traveling across Asia, Europe, the US, and other continents for her concert.

Her last stop is here, New York City, her hometown, at Madison Square Garden. In the news, after the last stop of the concert, Hayden Monica Henderson will go on hiatus, going away in the limelight for a while. According to her, she needs a vacation, time for herself, and time to look for something very important to her that she never achieve those years.

Everyone went curious about her last comments. But she never gives them any answers. I wonder that too.

My thoughts have been cut when my phone rings and shows baby brother on the screen. I sighed. What now? I whispered before answering the call.