Let The Angels Commit (b)

Let's see if I can make it better. Hayden smirked.

Clasping your hand tightly, Hayden extricates her fingers from you and reaches around behind her. You feel clever fingers dance over your sensitive skin.

She smiles from your gasp, your pleasured expression, and you return the favor, using your free hand to snake down between you and rub her.

As you rub each other, Hayden begins to move harder, faster, her hips rolling over and over as she loses the little restraint she has left.

She rides you passionately, eyes fluttering shut and her head was thrown back as she bounces up and down. The sight of her is as arousing as the feel of her body surging against yours...

Oh, Eve... Eve...

You buck up against her as she rides, both of you consumed by fiery passion, unable to think or do anything but chase that wonderful, satisfying pressure, building it higher...

Freeing her other hand from your grip, she presses it against your chest, supporting herself as she moves wildly, with blind, needy abandon against you.

Eve... I need... I need...

In pure Hayden fashion, what she needs, she gets, and you watch in delight as she moves faster, the pulsing of her thrust bleeding into each other, the tension inside you twisting sweetly...

Until at last, Hayden crests, throwing her head back and crying out as her body spasms, hips pistoling against yours at blazing speed as she surrenders completely to need and sensation.

Eve!

Monica... Ah!

You follow her in bliss shortly, back aching as white-hot ecstasy takes you, the tension snapping inside as your hips snap upwards, shockwaves emanating from your core again and again and again.

Hayden slumps on top of you, boneless with bliss, lying on top of your equally exhausted, satisfying form.

Whew... I... just give me a minute. That was intense. Hayden said.

Mmm... yeah... Everly slightly chuckles.

You lie together, panting and sweating and happy. Her warm, damp skin pressed against yours as you stroked her back, sighing in contentment.

After a long moment, Hayden props herself up an elbow to look at you, eyes filled with affection and... something else, something far more vulnerable.

I need to tell you something, Eve. I should've told you a long time ago, but... It took me a long time to actually admit it to myself.

Hayden hesitates briefly, turning a deep breath. When she speaks, her voice is soft, almost halting. It means a lot to me that you and I shared this. And I don't just mean tonight. I mean all the ups and downs. I've been doing a lot of thinking about every bickering we had and all. The truth is...

Monica...

It made me realize something else. Something that I hadn't planned on, given the fact that and thinking that I'll never be going to see you. But I finally realized... that I love you, Eve.

You... you do?

Absolutely, stupidly head-over-heels, heart-on-the-line love. Maybe even the kind of love that only comes along once in a lifetime. Hayden said lovingly.

Monica...

Yeah, I know I sound crazy and ridiculous. I just... felt like I'd be taking the coward's way out if I didn't tell you how I felt. How much I... love you. That's all. Hayden finishes.

Monica... I... love you too. I love you. I thought that was clear. Of course, I love you. I am always been in love with you.

Hayden lets out a shaking breath as if she'd been holding it in for weeks.

With a laugh of joy, she surges against you, kissing you with wild, sweet abandon... one that you return tenfold.

You part breathlessly, her lips curved in a smile.

You love me. Hayden said smiling. You really love me. I mean, I thought you might, but---

But you couldn't be sure? Everly continued. I know what you mean... I felt the same way.

Let's just say that getting up the guts to tell you how I felt was the scariest thing I've ever had to do. Hayden said. But oh god, it was so, so worth it, now that I know that what I am feeling isn't just some wishful thinking.

Nope. This is real... as real as you and I. Everly replied.

You and I... it sounds perfect. Like a couple. Hayden commented. I could get used to that very, very quickly, particularly since I found one hell of a partner.

You kiss again, briefly and sweetly, before she snuggles against your chest. You hold each other close, the words, and feelings between you warm and welcoming, and you feel real, truly at home.

It's a beautiful night out, isn't it? Hayden whispered.

Only because I'm spending it with the right person. Everly said.

Damn straight! Now that that's established... how are going to spend the rest of the night? Hayden asked chuckling.

You don't have any ideas? Everly asked back.

I have plenty, but frankly, I feel so happy right now that I can't choose. In the mood I'm in, any time spent with you will be magical. Hayden remarked.

Monica... Everly said with a smile.

Smiling, Hayden traces the back of your fingers against her cheek, marveling at the softness of her smile, considering the question.

Everly raised an eyebrow, but an eager smirk on her lips speaks volumes.

I was hoping you would say that. Hayden commented. Especially now I don't have to stop myself from yelling mushy stuff when I... mmm...

You interrupt her with a hot, passionate kiss, slipping your tongue inside her mouth, relishing her laughing moan.

I'm sorry, what was that? Everly asked teasingly.

Nothing important. Come here. Hayden quickly responded.

She pulls you in for another kiss, slow and deep and utterly intoxicating sparkling new flames of desire. Wrapping your arms around her you slip your leg over her hip, opening yourself up to the fingers starting to quest down your body.

I love you, Monica.

Mmm... I love you too, Eve. See? Mushy stuff, just like I said.

You kiss and entwine beneath the stars, the soft sounds of skin against skin and quiet, breathing moans echoing up to the sky.

The best things are very, very worth holding onto. Hayden whispered.

I've never agreed with you more. Everly replied.