Everybody Gonna Talk

Human beings are social animals, and we connect by sharing stories and experiences. And the more exciting or shocking those stories, the more engaging they become.

Gossiping is like eating cake for breakfast-temporarily thrilling, totally delicious, but leaves you feeling kind of icky. The reason? They are talking about someone and probably passing judgment. When it is especially malicious, gossip humiliates and demeans the subject.

The Biggest New Celebrity Couple, Henderson and Sterling!!

The Powerful Couple We Never Saw It Coming, but Totally Love It!

Henderson - Sterling, The "IT" Couple.

Hayden Monica Henderson and Everly Peyton Sterling, the Hottest Couple.

Henderson and Sterling, are they dating?

For every celeb ship sunk, new celebrity couples form to take their place.

The superstar and award-winning singer and songwriter Hayden Monica Henderson and the young, brilliant, business tycoon goddess Everly Peyton Sterling are allegedly dating. According to the source, "They're very into each other and get along well; they've been enjoying spending time together and getting to know each other better. You can tell that they are having fun. They're very happy. It's a very serious relationship; this is hands-down the best relationship we've ever seen".

The pair were photographed holding hands in the amusement park; the rumored new couple was seen kissing inside the horror house.

While neither of them has commented publicly about the relationship, it sure looks as though Hayden Monica Henderson has finally found the love of her life as well as Everly Peyton Sterling. If the dating rumors are true, this will be Henderson's and Sterling's first-ever relationship, and everyone shipped them so hard.

Everly takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. She's done reading articles on the internet. They are everywhere, this is too much, she thought. Even in the business section, they put the article about what happened last week. Their headlines are insanely crazy, Everly shook her head while massaging her temple.

Everly tapping her pen on the table, staring blankly at the laptop. If someone can see her, they could tell how to etch, grave and somewhat dreamy her facial expressions are. While pondering the problem, Everly looked at Hayden's picture posted in the article, What? I've seen worst, she thought. Realizing that she started to drift she tried to focus again.

I need a break, I need a vacation, she thought. Everly decided to go for a walk to clear her mind and the need to talk to someone.

--

Why the long face? Isabelle asked, giving her coffee.

As if you haven't heard or read about it. Everly commented and then frowns.

Oh my god stopped frowning Pey it does not suit you, Isabelle stated while laughing. Besides, I agreed, you two are a very hot couple. Isabelle added teasingly, Everly gives her best friend a death stare, I need you here for advice not to make fun of me.

Everly Peyton Sterling and Isabelle James are best of friends since high school. They attended the same university at Princeton but took different careers. Sterling in business while James in law. Due to their busy schedule, they don't have much time to meet as normal best friends do, but that doesn't mean they ended their friendship.

You know that I loved teasing you Pey. So, what seems to be the problem? Isabelle asked.

I thought you heard and read about it? Why you are asking me what is the problem? Everly half yelled some people at the park look at them curiously.

I don't see any problem. Why is it bothering you much? I've seen the worst, this one is nothing. Isabelle said in a bored tone and waved her hand dismissively. What do you want me to do, sue them?

Can we do that? Everly asked.

Of course, we can, if the accusations were feeding false information. Are they? Isabelle interrogates.

What? Everly asked distracted.

Are they true or not? Isabelle said impatiently.

Partly true? Everly stated unsure.

Why are you hesitant? Tell me everything in detail. Isabelle demanded.

Everly told everything to Isabelle, not forgetting every single detail, including the day Everly agreed to be the music composer and arranger for Hayden Monica Henderson's album.

Isabelle laughed hysterically after Everly's detailed story. Wow, you did that for her? I need to meet Hayden personally ASAP! Isabelle added excitedly.

Eh? Can you pretend you are taken me seriously at least? Everly interjects.

I am Pey, I just cannot believe it. Isabelle still laughing. So, you two both happened to be in the amusement park, holding hands, getting cozy and close to each other, then she kissed you because you are "panicking", but you two are not dating, right? Isabelle stated.

I already told you, stop repeating what I already said. Everly said feeling annoyed.

Because I want to annoy you and why am I hearing this just now? Isabelle asked curiously.

You are busy, I am busy, everyone is busy, that's why. Everly shrugged.

Really? Isabelle raised her brow. But you managed to find time for her to compose and arrange her album? Busy my ass Pey. Isabelle added.

You owe me big time for not telling me this. Isabelle said giving her an evil smile. Stop stressing and stop overthinking things. We don't need to sue somebody. I can't see any problem.

But-

Alright, I know your privacy and all. Just let them. You like Hayden Henderson, right? Isabelle stated the fact.

I did not tell you that I like her. Everly said defensively.

You don't need to tell me, I know you like her. From what I heard in your story I can tell you love her already. Isabelle smirked at her. I am so excited to meet her. She added.

Isabelle stops being annoying. Everly shook her head.

I will. When you set the date to meet her. Isabelle smiled widely.

Fine, but don't do or say something stupid. I don't even understand these feelings, and I don't know if she feels the same way. Everly sighed dejectedly.

Even if the answer is not what you wanted, it sets you free from the questions, from the assumptions, from reading too much into things, from holding on to what-ifs, from waiting for that text, or that kiss or that moment. It sets you free from your expectations. You deserve to know what's going on, you owe it to yourself to know where you stand, and you deserve to ask questions without holding back because you deserve an answer - whatever it may be. It's brave to risk getting rejected and it's brave to tell someone how you feel when you're unsure of the answer. It's also brave because you're not afraid to ask for what you want and you are strong enough to handle the consequences. You don't wait until things fizzle out or until you two slowly drift apart, you get to know while it's fresh, when it's happening, instead of wondering what went wrong months down the line. Isabelle stated in one breath.

Everly looked at Isabelle in awe. Wow, is that the annoying Isabelle I know? Everly stated.

And I just know how to confirm whether she feels the same way or not. Isabelle winked.

How? Everly asked curiously.

Just wait and see Pey, let me handle it. Isabelle quickly replied.

I told you already, don't do something stupid. Everly responded massaging her temple.

Pey, stop accusing me of doing something stupid. Isabelle pretends to hurt.

I know you, Isabelle. Everly retorted.

Then stop repeating I will do something stupid, you said it to yourself, you know me. Isabelle smirked and gives Everly a knowing smile.

Isabelle James! Everly shouted.

Everly Peyton Sterling! Isabelle shouted back.

Both ladies burst out laughing at their actions.