Chapter 34: •Competition•

3rd Person POV

The pro heroes had devised a plan on how to save Y/N but won't tell any of the students in 1-A. They say they sense too much hostile behavior when it comes to her; and they're right. Momo always thought she liked Shoto and that's why she was trying to get close to him, but every time she nears him.. it makes her blood boil. Why? He hasn't done anything.. to her anyway. Why must she feel this way? In fact, she's been feeling this way with most of her classmates. Does this.. have to do with Y/N? How? Why?...

"Y/N...! Please, come back to me.." She kissed a photo of Y/N tenderly, one that she snuck at the beach when she wasn't looking, and stared at it, "I need to take care of you.. please.. please please please!"

"Momo? You okay in there?" Ashido knocked on Momo's dorm door, "I'm hearing some really weird things..."

Momo sat up quickly and tossed her phone across her room, "Y-yes! I'm quite alright! Thank you, Ashido."

"Can I come in? A lot of us need comforting because of Y/N's disappearance."

"Y..Yes. Of course you can.." Momo quickly retrieved her phone and shut it off. She opened the door and gave Ashido a shy look,

"Wow- you look.. sad.." Ashido frowned and took Momo's hand, "You know me and the girls are here for you, right?"

"You know that's a lie. Uraraka and Tsuyu hate Y/N." Momo snatched her hand away, "They don't even care that she's gone. Why would they comfort me? And you're still friends with them."

"What..? Momo no- I'm chill with everyone! And besides, I'm sure we can change their minds about her! I changed yours!"

"If they don't like her, I no longer associate myself with them. I'm loyal to Y/N."

"What?? Momo you're acting really strange right now. You said you had no problems with anyone! You're going to drop everyone who has a disagreement with Y/N?"

"You want to be one of them?"

Silence.
There's complete, heavy silence between the girls after Momo uttered that threat.

"So, Y/N has an effect like that on you too?" Ashido gave her a wide, uneasy smile,

"Wh..what do you mean?" Momo began to back away,

"You want to isolate yourself and only be close to Y/N right?"

"N..no... I..I'm not obsessed like that.."

"Well I am." Ashido began to twitch uncontrollably, her pupils shrunk by each discomposed breath, "If you want to fight for her, we can."

"What..." Momo had let out a slight gasp as she backed into the wall, "Y..you're crazy..."

Not even a second later, Ashido reverted back to her normal state, "Oh! You weren't serious?My badddd~. Just don't get me worked up again, 'kay?"
Momo didn't even get the chance to process what had just happened as Ashido left her dorm. She had decided that it was better to dismiss the idea that she had even more competition than before and slept it off.

Y/N's POV

I was currently running away from the warehouse Shigaraki tried to get me tied up in. Mr.Compress didn't feel like tying me up so he had Twice do it. And that obviously wasn't a good idea. But, hey, worked out on my end.

As I ran down the street, I noticed that the people around here didn't want to get close to me. In fact, they hid in the nearest buildings they could find when I came into view.
'Don't they know I'm a U.A. student? Why aren't they helping me?' I thought angrily, 'Where are the missing posters for me? Oh my god!!! I'm tired and bout hungry as h*ll.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a knife flying past my body, "Oh yeah- I forgot I was being chased by villains.."

I glanced behind me to see how many were following me and I wish I hadn't, "IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER???"
I screamed as one of the many, many villains, who was dressed in a black cloak, threw another knife at me, "OH SH*T!!!"
My body was starting to get tired so I decided to use my quirk to run as fast and as far away as I could. Maybe I could even get the help I so rightfully deserve.

Bad idea.

I slammed into someone because of me being paranoid and continuously checking behind me to see if the villains were catching up to me. I thought I would be able to ask this person for help but I was immediately met with the darkness of the inside of a bag.

"Oh, COME ON! You could've at least asked!"

Then knocked out.

Unknown's POV

'Oh crap- Would she have came with me if I asked? I hope I didn't hurt her-' I thought as I picked her up, 'She's even pretty when she's asleep...'
I snapped myself out of it the moment I saw a horde of villains approach me. I couldn't use my quirk or else it could hurt Y/N and give me away. So, I just ran away.

"Good thing I don't rely on my quirk.." I muttered as I ducked into an alleyway. Watching the villains run right past me almost made me laugh, but I had to focus. This was a huge change of plans from what Tamaki wanted but I'm sure he'd be pleased with this. I pulled out my phone and stared at it.
'I could call them right now and tell them what happened...' My eyes trailed over to Y/N, 'Or just go home with her...'

"God... the temptation..." I chuckled dryly as I called the others. The only one who picked up was Tamaki.

"H...hello?" He stammered, "Wh..why are you calling...? This will change e..everything.."

"Too late." I scoffed, "Found her running away from villains."

"Wait.. y-you have her??"

"Yup. Safe and sound."

"O.. oh! I'll tell th..the others.." He seemed extremely happy, "I..i'll meet you at my house,."

"Yup.. See ya there." I hung up on him after I said that, I was annoyed that I had to bring Y/N around those crazies. Maybe I should just run away with her.

"God, I'm in love with this woman."

hahahahaha.... hey...
yeah sry ab not being able to update daily or even monthly..
school n other things get in the way but i trust you guys understand
i don't want to leave this book discontinued because u guys deserve better than that
so imma try my hardest to finish that book!
so if youve been sticking with me for this long...
TYSMMMMM
hope you enjoyed this chapter
see ya 💞