Chapter 18: •Boy Drama•

~Y/N POV~

'OKAYYYY people need to quit being creepy about what they say because I'm starting to think everyone's crazy!!' I thought as I dumped my tray and headed to Aizawa's class again. The guys are acting so weird, it's as if they're playing a prank on me.

I heard someone call my name from behind me, sounded like Uraraka. I turned and saw her with Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu.

"Hello Y/N, kero," Tsuyu greeted, but it wasn't in a friendly way,
"Um... hey guys...?" I waved awkwardly, "What's up?"
"How can you act like you did nothing?" Uraraka muttered softly, it seemed like she was containing her anger.

I gave her a confused look and glanced at the other two girls. Tsuyu just gave me a blank look while Yaoyorozu was trying to distract herself with her fingers. What did I do-
"I should have never told you about my crush on Midoriya.." Uraraka whispered to me,
"Why- what does that have to do with anything???" I asked,
"Because now you're starting to be all over him! Walking home alone! Telling each other you love each other!" She starts to cry, "I thought you were my friend..."

"Ah..." I hummed, "So you're jealous?"
"W-well.. uh..."
"First of all, Midoriya offered. I didn't think anything of it! I can be friends with him, can't I?"
"Ye-yeah!... b..but-"
"Second of all, he started saying I love you to me because of me telling him I love all my friends! It's in a friendly way, Uraraka!" I fumed, "What gave you the idea that I would snatch your crush?"

Tsuyu raised up her froggy hand to my face, "Stop raising your voice at her, L/N."
"But she-" I started desperately,
"We've heard enough. That girl was right about you. You're a childish player."
"What girl?" I narrowed my eyes,

"Aki Minara..." Yaoyorozu muttered.

***

I stood by myself on the training field. The class was split with guys on one side and girls on the other. And of course, no other girls wanted to stand by me. For a valid reason.
I hit Uraraka.
Yep, I hit her.
After Yaoyorozu stated that witch's name, Uraraka started telling me all the lies Aki told them. She began to get close to me. And then, she pushed me. You better know that I'm not going to let some rosey cheeked, bug eyed,  coconut push me around.
So I hit her. It wasn't even that hard either, she just started sobbing as if I killed someone. To think I thought she was a nice, chill girl. I guess everyone shows their true colors in the end.

"She really hit you for no reason?" I heard Hagakure ask Uraraka,
"Ye-yes.." Uraraka sniffed, still putting on a show for everyone to see.
"She had no right." Jirou huffed, "Why didn't you tell her off?"
"Because she stormed off as if we were in the wrong." Tsuyu bluntly told them. I could feel their eyes land on me once she stated that.

"Please, take a picture, it would last way longer than me and Uraraka's friendship." I muttered, turning away from their glares.

"Alright, let's get this started." Aizawa called out lazily, "Uraraka. Go to the nurse or stop crying, you'll be needing energy for this exercise." 
That shut her right up.
He explained how we will be fighting in teams until one team has completely used up their quirks. But we have to stop when it actually gets bad because he doesn't want to get yelled at. The teams are of two, the rival pair will stand with them so they know who they're fighting.
'I got paired with Mina, that's not so bad right?'
"Did you really hit Uraraka for no reason?" She asked.
'Nevermind..'
"I'll tell you after this... let's see the team we're up against.." I slipped on my glasses and waited for the team to approach us. And with my luck, it was Izuku and Tokoyami.

'Greeaaaaat! I'm fighting Uraraka's crushhh...I never paid attention in class so I dunno if they're gonna whoop our asses-' I sweatdropped and greeted them.

"I'm excited to see your quirk in action again, Y/N!" He beamed and gave me a tight hug,
"AcK! Y-yeah.. me too.." I hugged back trying to grasp for air. He let go once he noticed he was practiacally killing me.
"I haven't fully acquainted with you yet. I'm Tokoyami Fumikage." He held out his hand to me, "It's a pleasure meeting you."
I shook it with a smile and winked, "It's nice meeting you too, Tokoyami! I'm L/N Y/N. But you can call me Y/N."
"Ah, okay Y/N." He nodded and pulled away, "Your glasses look nice on you."
"Heh, thanks... personally feel weird with them.."

We heard a whistle blow and our classmates started to brawl. I glanced at Tokoyami and he was already using his quirk on Mina.
Wait- that leaves me with-
A fist whizzed by me, barely missing the side of my face. It was covered in red and blue electric currents.
WHAT THE HELL IS HIS QUIRK!?

I stumbled out of the way and gave Izuku a bewildered look. He slowly turned to me and started to fluster, "Oh! Sorry did I hit too hard? I'm so sorry- are you alright? Did I bruise your face?"
I brought myself to my feet and examined his currents, "..."
"Wh-what?"

"Are you All Might's love child or something?"

He started waving his armed frantically and stuttering where I got the idea from and why I think that.
"Oh come on, I'm not a snitch.~" I winked, that sure got him to squirm. He's so cute. 'Oh wait, he's distracted!' I thought with a smirk and shot a beam of light in his face.

"WaH?!" He stumbled backwards and rubbed his eyes. By the moment he recollected himself, I was gone.
"Give me your worse, Izuku!" I called from behind him.

"Not yet." I heared him mumble under his breath as he came at me with full force.

ANOTHER CHAPTER???
who am i-
OKAY anyway, i am very happy with the reads im getting because i didnt expect any
my goal of 1000 reads might come true
but let me not jinx it
thanks for the support buddies
and make sure you wash your hands 😳
anywayy
see ya ✌💖