Chapter 26: •Beach Day•

It took a minute for me to adjust to the sun's light. I felt like a damn vampire when we arrived. Luckily, Katsuki had sunglasses for me to wear. I thanked him, put them on, and laid my towel on the sand so I could rest under the sun.
It was calming to feel the light on my skin. I sighed. 'Wonder how everyone I haven't seen yet is doing...'
My mind was slowly cleared from negative thoughts and I was finally able to relax. Enjoy myself. Feels like paradise.

Well, for a moment.

Denki sneezed while he was in the ocean and he electrocuted Sero. Kiri had to save Sero from drowning and Iida was scolding the hell out of Denki. I sat up, annoyed, and glanced at the scene. Before I could stand to go help, Izuku blocked my vision.

"Uh... hey Izuku- we should go help-" I started but he cut me off,

"I'm sure he's fine N/N," he smiled sweetly at me, "You need to relax! You deserve it!"

"Thanks but I'm fine- also I told you-"

"Here, since everyone's distracted let's sneak off." He suggested suddenly,

"Uhm... it's fine." I declined,

"Please N/N?"

"Izuku no."

"Pretty pretty please?..."

"Izu-" I began using a serious tone until he gave me his one of a kind, puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to them? Especially since I was cooped up in my dorm. There was no way of denying and he knew that, "... Fine."

He hugged me tight and cheered, "You won't regret this N/N!!"
I gasped for air, "Only Kiri can call me that-"
He ignored me and practically dragged me off the beach. He made sure no one was watching as we made our escape.

'What is up with him?...' I thought as he led me away from our friends. I glanced back one more time to see Denki trying to hide a smile. 'Creepy...'

Izuku ended up taking me to the festival we visited with Todoroki. It was empty and eerie because all the decorations and rides were taken down. This obviously gave me a no no feeling.

"Uh... Izuku? There's nothing here-" I stated,

"This is where you told me you loved me," he didn't face me,

"What are you talking about?"

"You said I love you to me... right where we're standing..."

"What's your point...?" I asked carefully, backing away from him slightly,

"Did you mean it?"

I tilted my head as he finally faced me. He was crying...

"Do you actually love me?" He sniffled,

"Awwww Izukuuuu! Of course, I meant it! Like I said, I love all my friends!" I exclaimed, very relieved he wasn't going to kill me or anything,

"R...really?" He glanced at me with his adorable puppy dog eyes,

"I wouldn't lie to you about that!" I smiled and hugged him tight.
He hugged back and sighed, "I love you, Y/N..."

"I love you too, Izuku."

————————————————————

Todoroki's POV

I watched as Sero was laid on his towel to rest from his injuries. Although I'm use to being around my classmates, one thing throws me off. Kaminari didn't look like he had sympathy for what he did. He seemed... exhilarated. Something is obviously going on between all of my male classmates.
'And I think that source is you, Y/N.'
I sighed and pivoted to head over to Y/N. To my surprise, she was gone. My eyes darted around the beach frantically. I was shaking with anger, knowing she was too lazy to want to go anywhere but the beach.
Thinking of possible solutions, I figured that she was taken by somebody. Forcefully or willingly. She prefers to be with me so it had to be forcefully..

I decided to go look for her. I slipped on a shirt, shoes, and walked off the beach. From there, I began scanning the area for her, she couldn't have gone far. I could tell the others were looking for her also.
'Probably worried because she was in a depressed state. Not because they see her more than anything but a friend.' I tried to tell myself.
After looking for a while, I realize I haven't seen Midoriya also. He was likely the one who lured her away from me. How selfish.

Now that I also had to look for Midoriya, the search became easy because he has some unique features that would stand out more than Y/N's. My legs were tiring by the second but I pushed myself to continue searching for her. The wind began to brush past me, making me imagine what she would look like if she was standing right in front of me. Her beautiful h/c hair flowing in the wind as some of it would gently bristle upon her flawless features. My mind began to imagine more than just her standing there.

She was standing there in a dress.
A wedding dress.

My eyes widened slightly as I admired her. The patterns on the dress suited wonderfully against her gorgeous curves. She had a big smile on her face along with a blush. Just standing there being beautiful.

"Y/N?" I asked softly. She didn't respond and began walking towards me. I was too shocked to move. Was I dreaming?
She held my face in her soft s/c hands. I melted in her touch. What was she doing to me? This isn't even real...yet. I lovingly admired her. After a few blissful minutes, she leaned in for a kiss. This made me slightly panic; I've never kissed anyone before. I shut my eyes and waited for her embrace.

It never came...

My eyes slowly opened to see that Y/N had disappeared. An emotion washed over me. One I couldn't really describe. I just... really want Y/N with me right now. I'm worried for her. What if that broccoli head isn't taking good care of her? I have to find her. I need to speed up my search.

"I'll save you from him, Y/N. I promise."

sorry for taking so long on this chapter
i got a new phone and was getting carried away
hopefully my writing skills didn't get rusty
thank you for staying with the story guys haha
hallucinations now 😳
uhhh thanks for the reads and votes guys it means a lot to me
anyway
see ya ✌️