●Backstory●

My father was barely around when I was a child. Sure, he would get me apology gifts for it and, sure, he took me to buy All Might merch once a year.. but it was never enough. I never knew why he wasn't there for me or why he loved my brother more than me, but it was for certain he was trying to cover something up.

My mother on the other hand was just quiet. She may have cooked, cleaned, ran errands, and took me places but she never said a word. Everytime I was playing in my room, I swore I could hear her mumbling jibberish in her empty, bland room. I was scared of her room because my brother told a silly tale on how a lot of people died in that same exact room.

When I was 7 years old, there was a certain day that had pounced onto me without me realizing what was happening.

My parents were arguing.

"How do you know what's good for them?! You haven't even been here for most of their lives!" My mother exclaimed angrily at my father,

"I know that I don't want them being raised by a psycho like you!" My father bellowed, his eyes being filled with anger and hatred.

"Pyscho?! How could you even DARE call your wife that!"

"You're not the Minastu I know! You're some quiet and cruel MONSTER!"

I was sitting in your room, listening and watching the agruement very still and quietly, the atmosphere in my personal area had changed to a depressing and sorrowful state. I continued to listen until I heard a few frightening words from my mother's mouth.

"Ill kill you."

The reason I was listening to the arguement was because my mother never talked with her voice. It sounded like a sweet, soft lullaby caressing your sad thoughts away. I was barely focusing on the arguement because of that. But when she stated she would attempt to murder her own husband- my beloved father- her voice dropped into a devillish, croaky voice. As if a villain had taken over her body.

I clenched my fists and teared up, I didn't want anymore of this. I didn't know why they were fighting or why I never heard my mother's voice until then but I knew that I don't know a lot of things.

"Mommy! Daddy! Stop yelling!!" I popped out of my room and yelled at them. ( A/N: hypocrite) To my surprise, they were quiet. But I didn't know the reason until I opened my eyes. Blood was dripping from my fathers arm to the floor. The soft sound of the blood hitting the floor was the only sound that was ringing through my head as he fell to the floor. They continued to argue you, knowing I was there.
My head wouldn't let me snap back into reality, I just stood there hearing the horrendous sound... plink...plink...plink...

"Don't be like your father, Y/N..." She warned me as she raised her hand to slash him with her sharp, deadly, bloody nails again. That's what snapped me into reality.

I raised my hand shakily, shut my eyes, and focused on the energy around me. My mother didn't realize what was happening until I unleashed a ball of light unto her. It was a direct hit to her chest and she flew backwards into the table. Cracking it and snapping it in half, debris flying everywhere and my ball of light burning into my mother's clothes and skin.

She was screaming in agony. I blocked out the sound of her screams as they began to echo through the neighborhood. I despawned my ball of light and my vision began to blur. I had overused it by a bit. I eyed my father who was looking at me calmly and thankfully. My eyes continued to travel the room until I spotted my brother witnessing and taking in the scene. He glares at me...which was the last thing I see before I fainted...

When I woke up, I was in my bed, in my room. Sweating bullets as I darted my eyes across the room. I had soon found out a while later that my mother was taken to the police and my father had just left us as usual... but this time he wasn't coming back. We had to live with our cousin Ojiro until we were old enough and trusted
enough to get our own place.

I might be getting to excited with this story- i think thats god?
I appreciate it that you decided to contiueeee
Again give me tips or constructional criticism
Im not good with A/N notes 😂
See ya ✌