Chapter 21: •Stalker•

Apparently, Shinsou and I slept through the night. I sat up and yawned, trying to not wake him. I went upstairs, got ready for school, and made myself some breakfast. I thought about visiting Karma and how Shindo appeared out of no where at the sleepover.

"What a weirdo.." I muttered and put the breakfast in two plates since Sentako was at the hospital for a checkup. I jolted as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me,

"W-what the hell- H-Hitoshi you scared the fuc-" I started, the guy covered my mouth instantly. I immediatley could tell this was not Hitoshi. The guy pulled me closer to his body, breathing heavily down my neck. My eyes began to water and my fists began to glow, I was ready to use my quirk. Luckily, the man let me go and suddenly began to cackle, "Did I scare you?"

Shindo?!

I punched him in the arm, "WHaT ThaT fuCk shINdo?! You scared the heck outta me!!"
He just kept laughing, "You're lucky I'm the one who found your door unlocked,"
"How did you even know it was my house?? Or do you just do this to random strangers??" I crossed my arms and scowled at him,
"Chillll, you act like I'm a stalker or something,"
"You always seem to know where I am."
He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Trust me, you're pretty, but not pretty enough for me to stalk, angel."
I huffed and picked up the breakfast, "Whatever... I have some left over if you want something to eat."
Shindo nodded and looked for a plate as I approached Histoshi.

I nudged him lightly, "Hitooo~ Wake upppp,"
He shifted in his sleep, "Mm..."
"Hito,"
"..."
"Hito."
"..."
"HITOSHI SHINSOU!" I screeched like a demon, which caused Hitoshi to scream and fall off the couch.
"WHY!?" He screamed,
"I made you food- that's why," I smiled sweetly and handed him the plate, "Don't make a mess,"

Shindo walked into the room, still eating his food, "Why are you sceaming like that?"
Hitoshi's expression turned into shock and then formed into anger, "Who are you and why are you in Y/N's house??"
"Um.. fucking her?" Shindo said jokingly. This made Hitoshi angry, so angry that he tackled Shindo. I gasped and placed my plate on the table before breaking the two up.

They both looked as if they had fought a bear. Shindo had a hole in his shirt with a couple bruises on his face while Hitoshi looked more of a crackhead than he already did. I sighed, "Get out."

Their eyes widened and they started talking over one another, blaming the other for their dumbass behavior.

"Just. Go.." I sighed again and sat down to eat my breakfast., "It's too early for this,"

They glared at each other and left my house with their heads drooped down. I lowkey regretted sending them out because now I felt like I was being watched. Again. But since it was a Saturday, I could go out and just do whatever so then I won't feel I'm being judged from a far.

Before I could head out the door, there were vibrations coming from my phone.

1-A Class (134 MESSAGES)

I didn't bother to backread because I was too lazy.

Y/N: yo wassup

KamiBae: Gm y/n

AlienBabe: heyyyy y/n

ZoomBoy: Greetings, Y/N!

Izuwu: Hi Y/N!!

Todorowo: Hello Y/N.

KatsuBoom: hey nerd