Chapter 37: •Caught•

Kirishima's POV

I was lifting weights in my room until I heard a sudden knock on the door. Lately, it's been harder to entertain people and keep them positively thinking ever since N/N went missing. I'm not sure if I should even open the door at this point. Eventually, I decided that it was time for me to man up and start making things more lively around here until she comes back.
'Maybe we could even go on a date and finally learn everything about each other...'

I placed my weights down on the floor gently and opened the door, "What's up?"

"Hey, Kirishima." Sero responded,

"Sero! Bro! What do you need?" I tilted my head, "Besides kissing N/N..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. What do you need?"

"I want to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else."

"Woah- dude, is everything okay?"

"Promise me or I can just go to Kaminari with it."

'I know that's a lie. You dudes have been acting weird with each other lately.'
"Alright, come in, I promise."

"No. We're going somewhere else so I can tell you."

"Oh," I rubbed the back of my neck, "Okay, give me a few minutes to get ready."
Sero nodded and closed the door for me. I find it a bit strange that he wants to go out with me all of the sudden because that's what Mina and I have been trying to do with the group this whole time.
'All we had to do was get Sero and Kaminari to get along.' I thought sadly as I changed into some shorts, t-shirt, and red crocs. Can't forget the crocs.

"Y/N!!! YOU'RE BACK!" Someone downstairs announced. The building began to rumble and I glanced down to see that my stuff was bouncing around. Even Sero was holding onto the doorframe for dear life. 'I don't blame everyone for getting excited to see her again but they might scare her...'
I hurried downstairs with Sero and saw a crowd of our classmates surrounding her. I pushed through and wrapped my arms around her tight, "I'm so glad you're okay. We were worried about you, N/N!"
She sighed and hugged back, my eyes were jerking back tears so I wouldn't look unmanly in front of her. I could feel everyone burning their glares into me but I could honestly care less.

"Wait..." She quickly pulled away from me, "Where's Oji?"

"In the hospital..." Hagakure said sadly,

"We can talk about him later! I want to focus on Y/N!" Kaminari pouted,

"No. I have to see him." Y/N pushed through the crowd to get back to the exit,

"B...but you just got here, Y/N!" Midoriya piped in,

"Can you please take me to him, Hagakure?" Y/N ignored his remark, "Also tell me what happened on the way there."

"Oh! Uh.. right!" Hagakure hurried over to Y/N and they both left the dorms quickly.
'I almost forgot that Ojiro was Y/N's cousin. I get that she's concerned for the dude but why do I feel so... jealous?'

"I'm going after them. I'll update you guys later."  Todoroki insisted as he headed for the exit,

"Oh no you don't!" Mina pulled him back, "I'll go after them. Y/N probably needs a girl friend right now."

"I'm probably the closest to her. I should go, idiots." Bakubro growled at them,

"No. She told me she loved me. I'm the one who should go!" Midoriya glared at them,

"Hmmm but has she kissed you before? At all? No? Yeah. I'm going." Sero smirked,

"That's because you forced yourself onto her the second time." Tsuyu croaked,

"WILL YOU ALL SILENCE YOURSELVES?" Iida bellowed at the top of his lungs. It took a few seconds before he could grab everyone's attention. He adjusted his stance and his glasses and glared at us as he spoke, "Do you realize the words coming out of your mouths? I've been sitting back and watching all of your behaviors and I've concluded that you all have an unhealthy obsession with Y/N. I'm sure you thought you were hiding your feelings well, but no, we've noticed it."

"What do you mean by 'we'?" Yaoyorozu asked carefully,

"HE MEANS US!" A loud, hefty voice announced as they entered the room,

"All might?!" Everyone exclaimed,

"And your homeroom teacher." Mr. Aizawa sighed disappointedly, "We've reached a solution to this unhealthy obsession."
At that moment, Uraraka got up from the couch and stood next to the teachers. I was wondering why she was acting like nothing was happening when Y/N arrived.

"We will have Y/N expelled from U.A." Princapal Nezu concluded.

Y/N's POV

I was getting impatient while running to the hospital to see Oji so I slipped on my glasses even if I didn't need them, picked up Hagakure, and activated my quirk. We sped from the U.A. campus all the way to the hospital Oji was at. I think Hagakure was too much in shock to let go because she wouldn't get off of me. 'I don't have time for this.'
I placed her in one of the waiting chairs of the hospital and made my way to the receptionist.
"Ojiro Mashirao." I stated, "Can you please tell me where his room is?"

The receptionist raised an eyebrow at me and checked in the computer, "Room 328."

"Thanks." I hurried up the stairs, not even acknowledging the fact that Shindo was here. He probably wanted to catch me again. I ran into him freaking out about his girlfriend and then asked me why I wasn't at Tamaki's house anymore. 'I can't believe him, Tamaki, and Mirio kidnapped me and tried to tell me it was safer. I get that they had a plan to get me away from LOV but why the h*ll did I see pictures of me all over the room I was in? You better believe I hopped out that window and ran. I'm not going to snitch on them but they better stay away from me and stop stalking me.'
I grimaced at the fact that I actually hugged some of my classmates when I got to the dorms. They could've been in on it too.
'The plan was to get Ojiro, tell him what happened, and get the h*ll out of here.'

"Oji?" I whispered as I opened the door, "I don't want to stay here anymo-"

"L/N Y/N? You have the right to remain silent." A police officer stated as they slapped a pair of handcuffs on me.

My heart stopped the moment I heard the clicking sound, "Wh...what?"
I glanced into the hospital room that the nurse told me Oji was in.

It was empty.

WE'RE NEARING THE END LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
i dont know if i should make a bad ending or good ending
i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because im trying my best rn 💪💪
make sure to eat, drink water, sleep, all that good stuff
anyways
see ya 🧃💞