Chapter 2: •New Friends•

I was rushing to get on my U.A. uniform while being bombarded with multiple emotions at the moment. How could they keep this a secret when this was the only thing I looked forward to?! But at the same time it's sweet that they wanted to surprised me. I rushed out of the bathroom and entered the main hallway, "Ojiro? Midoriya?" I called.

"All the students went ahead for their entrance exam." a soft yet gruff voice informed me as it stood in front of the boys bathroom. I stopped in my tracks and admired the boy; you might even say my heart fluttered a bit! He had one glistening silver gray eye and an eye being a gorgeous light blue with a scar that was spread around the eye. I noticed that his hair was split between two colors which didnt blend what-so-ever, a rough-looking red next to a soft, snowy white, and god if I didn't say that his figure was toned yet softly muscular. Those muscles could just-

"Oh, I- ur... thanks!" I nodded, "Will you please take me...to where they are?"

He doesn't respond but gestures me to follow him, even if he did try to kidnap me...I honestly wouldn't mind. He had taken me to an area that was filled with robots, students were about to attack them.

"No time to explain to you what's happening since you decided to be late. Just fight the robots and we will count the points you've gathered." The teacher grumbled, he sounded like he wanted to leave-

I nod and paid a look to the multi-colored boy but he had already taken off. I huffed and searched for a student with a powerful quirk, my eyes landed on a guy who was blasting robots left and right. He seemed cocky, and I don't blame him. That does seem like a fun quirk.

'I better prepare for this because that looks like it hurts like shit..' I thought sadly and used my quirk to speed up to the dusty blonde, hedgehog haired male. His face peirced into a shock yet angry expression when I leaped in front of the robot he was about to ignite with an explosion and took the impact of the blast. I was right...IT DId hURt LiKe HELL.

"OSHSHSISJSHDJ OMFG I WASNT PREPARED ENOUGH-" I yelped and fells backwards, bumping into the robot. My body was drinking in the emotions of the boy, feelings of agression and pride spread through my body. The robot raised it's arm to smash me, and with my body starting to feel more light energy than before, I boosted myself up with a small light exolpsion and slammed my fist into the face of the robot. It blew it into peices with another explosion created with light, "Heh. This is going to be fucking fun." I smirked and continued to blow up robots, one by one. The boy watched for a quick second, dumbfounded. He seemed to understandably pissed, but I felt he thought I was creating a rivalry between us.

I continued being the bad ass I currently was until I heard a giant explosion, but it wasnt from the blonde dude. I exploded my way over and spotted Midoriya falling from a painful height. I huffed angrily, knowing that I could be bashing more robots but instead, I'm saving my new friend.

I created a large explosion to launch myself towards him. He was unconcious and his arm looked jacked tf up. He fell into my arms, not so softly, but it wasn't harmful. We were still in the sky and I knew I couldn't use my quirk to land softly or else I'll burn us up.

"This is fucking great. I risked using my quirk to save this dunce instead of minding my own damn business." I grumbled. 'Damn, that guy must have anger issues because I would never say that..' I remained in a deep thought process, thinking I would die with the currently limp bodied, ruffled hair boy rested in my arms.

"Hey... are you okay?" A brunette girl asked me,

"Hm.. whAt- Oh, yeah I am, why the fuck wouldn't I be?" I glared at her, 'Wait... how are we not going splat?'

"Watch your tone, this is Uraraka and she saved you two. Now hand over Midoriya so I can heal him," a frail old lady warned me,

"Hmph. Whatever." I huffed and practically tossed over Midoryia. I took the time to notice that I was floating in mid air and there was a crowd of students surrounding us. I quickly stood up and dropped lightly on the ground.

That angry headgehog guy was smirking at me..

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" The hyper filled girl introduced herself,

"I'm L/N Y/N." I flinched a bit and followed the nurse,

"Do you know Midoriya?" Uraraka asked, she must be confused why I saved him since I seemed like an asshole, 'Stupid anger issues dude...I should've known dammit.'
"Yeah, we met on our way to school. Why do you-?" I stopped myself from being any ruder to her, "Sorry if I seem mean, it's just my quirk."

"Oh, it's fine! I met Midoriya when he tripped at the front of the school and I stopped him from falling!" She smiled,

I nod, "What happened to his arm?" 'Finally, this guy's quirk is wearing off,'

"He saved me from this HuGe robot!" She exclaims while raising her arms up to gesture it was a big robot,

I giggle a bit, "Well, Uraraka, you should thank him later. Maybe we could all go to a cafe or something,"

"Really?! Can I bring a few other people?!" She squealed,

"Sure, I don't mind having more new friends."

"Yeah! New friends mean we will all be heroes together!"

After we reached the nurse'w office, we sat by Midoriya's patient bed and talked for a while. She intrduced and explained about those guys I met and who they were, and then some other students I haven't met yet.

Heroes together... I like the sound of that...

Heyyoooo-
I finished this right before school so like I hope it isnt that bad
I really appreciate gaining 30+ reads! Thanks guys!
I have high hopes that this book can reach 1k reads
So sharing it isnt a bad idea eyyy 😂
Anyway, thanks again, tips would be nice
See ya✌