Chapter 22: •First Villian•

After we bombarded Kaminari with make up and made him a pretty princess, we decided to go out. Of course we helped him wash off the makeup, but that's only until we finished taking pictures of him. He was more excited that he was hanging out with all girls instead of the fact that we were going to an arcade. I wonder whyyyy..

"I will pay for everything," Yaoyorozu offered.
I mean, I wasn't going to say no but I wanted to seem thoughtful, "It's okay, Yaoyor-"
"Call me Momo please, Y/N,"
"It's okay... Momo," I smiled at her, "Even if you did believe Aki, it's honestly old news as long as you aren't as gullible as Uraraka."
Momo shook her head, "It's not only because of that, Y/N. I care about you. You're my friend and I'm going to treat you more like it,"
I blushed lightly and glanced down, "Th..thanks Momo.."
She flustered and focused on the side walk in front of her, "Of...of course, Y/N.."

Mina, Kaminari, and I entered the arcade like 3 year old children while it made Momo look like our mother. We walked over to the cashier to buy coins. Well, we jumped around excitedly waiting for Momo to pay for our coins. The moment we recieved them, we were let loose into the gaming wilderness.
I competed with Mina on a few games and assisted Kaminari with some other games. Surprisingly, they won most of the games even though I thought I was the best at video games. Guess Tsuyu was right, I shouldn't let my cockiness get ahead of me.

'If only she could see Uraraka blowed the whole situation out of proportions. I still need to ask Momo where they even met Aki.' I thought sourly and headed to the exchange booth to turn our tickets we won into reciepts so it was easier to buy prizes. We were ooh-ing and ahh-ing as if we haven't seen anything better than the prizes they had. I thought back to the huge stuffed bear Todoroki got me and decided I wanted another one. It was a huge bummer when I found out I didn't have enough tickets for it.

"Awe man.. Mina? Do you have any spare tickets?" I asked hopefully, but when I turned to her, she had a handful and a mouthful off candy,
"NoPe! SOrrY Y/N!" She muffled,
"Oh okay.." I sighed and faced Kaminari, "Do you have any- oh my god you theif-"

He was holding the bear that I wanted to get with a devious smirk on his face.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Bear got your tongue?" He teased,
"Kaminari you knew I wanted thaaaaaaat!" I pouted,
"Well, I'll give it to you on onnnnne condition,"
"Anything!"

"Give me a kiss for it," he said with a cheeky smile. I paused and examined his features to see if he was joking, and of cousre he wasn't. I huffed and longingly looked at the bear. This wouldn't affect me in the future so it's okay!
I stepped closer to Kaminari, held his cheeks, and pulled him down so I could gently place my lips on his. He was shocked for some reason, but he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me with excitement. It wasn't a bad kiss.. it just felt off...

I pulled away and blushed as I looked up at Kaminari, "Uhm..th..the bear?"
Kaminari chuckled and handed it over, "Almost forgot about that,"

Mina started clapping, "I KneW iT!!"
I began to fluster and shoved my face into her shoulder, "Mina stooooooop- I just wanted another bearrrrrr..."
"Another?" She asked,
"Y-yeah.. Todoroki won me a huge one and I.. thought it needed a friend.. maybe.."
"SO YOU AND TODOROKI???" She blurted.

I covered my face and ran over to the table Momo was sitting at, "Momoooooo- Mina won't stop teasing meeeeeeee!"

Momo patted my head and reassured me everything will be fine. "Now that you guys have had your fun, I suggest we go take a walk." We all agreed and exited the arcade with our prizes.
We chatted, messed around, and Ashido gave me the permission to call her by her first name as well as Denki. In otherwords, today was a blast! Well.. until we heard an explosion. We all gave each other confused looks and bolted to where it came from.

"Are you sure we should go rushing into danger like this-" Denki asked,
"What if people need our help evacuating?" Momo inquired, "We have to try."
"But we're gonna get in trouble for getting involved in pro hero duty! I don't want house arrest!"
Momo sighed, "It's worth the risk to save people. I would do the same for all of you."

"I don't wanna break a bone like Izuku! I need these to annoy Katsuki!" I whined and panted as I ran. Damn, I was hella unathletic without my quirk.

We pivoted around the corner and saw a horrifying sight. A man was standing in a sea of bright, blue flames. Admiring the flames as they caught onto everything that got close.
"I'm going to assume he's a villian-" Denki stated.
We all gave him a glare to shut up but it was already too late. The villian snapped his head towards Denki's voice, his dull expression formed into an amused one. He had spikey black hair, burnt splotches of skin that were stitched, and glistening blue eyes. He was..gorgeous for a guy who was about to shoot flames at us.
'Wait..SHIT!'
I ducked as a spew of flames were shot from his hand. I scanned the area to look for cover and saw Momo, Ashido, and Denki hiding behind a car. So I could either give away where they were hiding or look for a different place to hide. But there was no way he wouldn't be able to see me run to it. I waited until the fire subsided to stand up. The villian took a good look at me and his unreadable expression turned into a soft one.

"Y/N?"

AHHHHH IM ALREADY CLOSE TO 2K READS???
bwwgrigirkekwajkekekak thank you so much guys
i feel so spoiled but dont stop 😎
i appreciate the nice comments about my story-
it makes me feel like the ones with thousands of reads
thanks again!
see ya ✌