Chapter 31: •LOV•

Momo's POV

"Where the FUCK is my sunshine?" Bakugou sneered at Shinsou. He threateningly held his hand, ready to ignite, to his face. We had to pry him off of Shinsou so he wouldn't accidentally kill him with his explosions out of anger. I understand the situation we are in but Y/N would not want us hurting anyone she holds dearly to her heart in order to find her.

"Quit it Bakugou! How will he tell us if you're practically trying to kill him!" Kaminari shouted, trying to keep Bakugou tamed,

"Yeah bro! We want to find Y/N as much as you do but you need to chill.." Kirishima begged,

"Get off me, idiots! He has something to fucking do with this!" Bakugou continued to not cooperate with their requests.
Eventually, Sato and Iida had to tie him up, with Sero's tape, to a light post in order for us to speak with Shinsou peacefully.

"Ugh.. 1-A students just don't know how to keep their hands to themselves huh..?" Shinsou insulted as he rubbed his neck in pain, "I came here because Y/N was rushing to help you guys."

"We didn't see her after she was almost hit by one of those lasers.. it's like she disappeared.." Midoriya muttered,

"Oh shit! Do you think she disintegrated?!" Sero panicked, "Noooo! I didn't even get to ask her out!"
Everyone went silent after Sero had said that.
'He's... joking right?' I thought and examined everyone else's facial expressions. It was mostly faces of jealousy or disgust. 'What face did I make?..'

"Moving on..." Iida adjusted his glasses, "We need to report this to the pro heroes and tell them that our classmate has gone missing!"

"I agree." I nodded at Iida and then clenched my fist, "She'll be brought back safely if it's the last thing I do."

"Woah! Momo's going mama mode!" Ashido exclaimed, "and I'm alll in for it! Let's get our girlfriend back!"

"Girlfriend?" Shouto inquired, giving Ashido a.. strange stare as he spoke,

"Yeah! Girlfriend!" Toru cheered, "I may not have hung out with Y/N enough but I consider her a good friend who needs to be saved!"

"Yeah our girlfriend!!" Kaminari joined in but immediately got shut down by Ashido and Toru,

"More villains to deal with.." Jirou huffed in annoyance as the pro heroes finally arrived.

'I really hope Y/N is okay.. and not hurt.. When she comes back safe and sound.. I'll treat her to a nice rose petal bath! And maybe serve her some chocolate covered strawberries.. I wonder what her beautiful body looks like when it's uncovered... considering she's so soft and pretty...~'

Iida's POV

I expected Yaoyorozu to go speak with the pro heroes first, considering the fact she was talking about how much she wanted to keep Y/N safe, but she was drooling and muttering to herself.
'Strange..'
There was no time to worry about what she was doing. Y/N is counting on us to save her and that's what we're going to do. My guess is that she was taken by villains, so of course I suggested that it was the League of Villains since we're always having problems with them. I discussed  this idea with the heroes and they took it into consideration.

My classmates and I all went back to the dorms afterwards.

Y/N's POV

After a few days of hanging out with these numbskulls, I've realized how lucky I was to be a U.A student instead of a villain. These guys have such sad backstories but they're annoying as hell. Dabi kept clinging to me and holding onto me for long periods of time as he told me how much he missed me. At one point, he started to get a bit touchy-feely while holding me; even though he was hot as hell, I don't even know how old he is and who he is. I had to draw some boundaries because, in case I'm saved, I don't want him being like "Give me my lover back" or anything like that.
Toga was cute but always talked about wanting to taste my blood. I assumed her quirk was some type of vampiric one but I didn't wanna find out. Otherwise, we would always mess around with Shigaraki and blame it on twice. Love her!
Twice was an innocent bean for a villain. I didn't hang out with him much but it's safe to say I would die for him (not literally pls).
Kirogiri was a total dad and tried to keep Toga and I out of trouble. Although the failed every time he tried, he still gave us cookies afterwards because he didn't care as long as it wasn't him getting bugged.
Mr.Compress liked to do little tricks with his quirk but one time he removed my arm by accident and I knocked him out After he gave it back.

'So tiring...' I sighed and flipped to my other side on my bed, 'I miss my friends...'

"It's time to carry out the mission." Dabi stated as he barged into my room. But instead of waiting for me to get up, he got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist,

"WHATBTHE EHSKSJDIFDI!!!" I screamed, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PERSONAL SPACE WTF!"

He covered my mouth and snuggled into my neck, "I.. just want to stay like this.."
I narrowed my eyes at him. 'What the hell is wrong with him today?'
After a while, I was completely emerged in the embrace to the point that I turned to face him. He wrapped his hands around my torso and buried his face into my chest. This made me hesitate because I couldn't remember the last time I actually cuddled someone.

I glanced at him, "Are you okay?"

"No."

"Me neither." I held his head and nuzzled into his hair.

While Dabi and Y/N embraced, Shigaraki was getting more and more impatient; wondering where the two were. Heroes and Y/N's classmates were searching for her at this moment too. Most of them thinking "Poor Y/N.. she must be getting tortured right now!". Little did they know, Shigaraki had something else in mind for our heroine...

no authors note this time
thanks for all of your support guys
see ya❤️