Chapter 30: •Chilling•

Y/N's POV

My eyes fluttered opened, adjusting to the bright light that came from the boarded window. I didn't bother to act surprised because I remembered what happened.

"Fucking stupid ex boyfriend lying to me..." I grumbled and turned back over to sleep some more. Unfortunately, the sound of someone giggling was preventing me from that.
'Can't your victim get any sleep?!' I thought angrily as I slammed the pillow onto my face. But then I started wheezing and coughing from how much dust was in it.

"HACk!! WHAT THE HEck!!" I struggled to breath, "IM DyiNg!!!"

A guy rushed into the room and glared at me, witnessing my dramatic-ness at its finest, "What are you doing."

"DyInG!!!!????" I slipped off the bed and hit the floor with a thud, "You guys don't know how to clean or something???"

"Quit complaining. Shigaraki is getting impatient so get up." He growled at me and then left the room. I glared at him as he left and stood up. As I continued coughing to remove the dust out of my system, I examined the dull room i was in. The wallpaper was peeling off and I swear I could see something crawl around behind it. It was obvious this room had no use but to keep hostages.
"It also smells awful in here..." I coughed again, "I should go see who 'Shigaraki' is..."

I made my way out of the dusty room and walked down a long hallway to a room with a little bar. It took about three seconds for everyone in the room to stop talking and turn their attention to me. But of course, the creepy dark haired villain was the first to say something to me.

"Y/N? Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked, taking my hands into his,

"Uh... I'd like to know too." I yanked myself away. This man was so rapey and off putting.

"While your quirk isn't powerful, we realize you have something that contains much more worth." A man that was made of dark purple mist began to explain,

"Your connections." Another guy says, but his back was faced towards me. He had messy light blue hair, a slightly raspy voice, and hands grabbing him all over his body. I shifted my posture because the way he said that made me uneasy. Is he Shigiraki?

"My... connections?" I stuttered. 'Fuck- now they can tell I'm practically shitting my pants right now-'

He stood from his seat and turned to me. He had a giant hand attached to his face!?
"What the- do you have a fetish for hands or something? You can't have mine-" I said quickly, trying to use humor to die down my fear. Everyone in the room paused for a moment before laughing at the blue haired man.

"I love her!" A blonde, creepy looking girl exclaimed, "She's funny and cute!~"

"I know right?" I smirked, "You aren't so bad yourself,"

She gasped and hugged me tight, "I'm Toga!" She then turned to the hand fetish guy, "Can we pleeeeease keep her, Shiggy?"

'Shiggy? Would that be short for Shigiraki?' I thought. My dumbass wasn't processing anything correctly at the moment.

"If we tape her mouth shut." He reached for the giant hand on his face and slowly removed it, "Or stitch it."

I subsided the urge to scream as he gave me an unsettling smile with his extremely dry lips. 'Does this man not have the money to afford lip balm or something? Not even lip balm could save those lips.. he really needs some lotion too..' I thought. Then another thing flooded over me and made me put all my thoughts on hold.

"YOU SMELL AWFUL! WTF!!!" I gagged and covered my nose, "Not only are you crusty but you don't bathe???"
Toga began to back away from me as hand fetish got closer. She looked at me as if I made a big mistake. All of the sudden my neck was grabbed by hand fetish.

"EEp-" I yelped, 'Kinky'

"Keep messing around and I'll kill you right here right now." He threatened, keeping four fingers around my neck, "If I touch you with all five of my fingers... your skin will decay and you'll eventually die."
He glared at me intensely, trying to see if I would dare joke around in a situation like this.

Of course, I didn't.

He released his grip on me and backed away, "My name is Shigiraki. I'm the leader of the League Of Villians."

'Their leader doesn't look very impressive..'

"What a creative name." I responded sarcastically; I was butthurt that he had such a powerful quirk.

"We've captured you with the help of your... ex loved one, so we could use you as a part of our plan." He explained, making my teeth grit as he mentioned Borro, "You'll need to swear your loyalty to us before I get into any more details. It's not like you have a choice not to."

"Yeahhhhhh, we'll kinda have to kill you if you don't work with us.." Toga muttered sadly, "But I'll make sure it's quick and painless just cuz I like you!"

I gawked at her, "That's- I'm not working with you guys and I'm not going to die any death-"

"Is that really the best choice Y/N?" Creepy stitch face asked me, "After all this time, I don't want to see you just die.."
'He kinda reminds me of Touya...'

"I dONt eVeN knOw yOu!!" I exclaimed, "What is up with you people- you're all crazy-"

"Heyyy that's not nice! I think we're pretty unique.." A guy who reminded me of Deadpool commented, "Maybe YOU'RE the crazy one!"

Shigiraki rubbed his temples, "Stop making this difficult. Just choose to work with us or we'll kill someone you love the most."

"They're already..." I began to say but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Did the League Of Villains kill Karma and Sentako? No, they didn't know me like that. Unless the blue fire villain did it. But why would they do that?

"Hm... what if we killed her classmates?" The Deadpool guy suggested,

"It'll be harder since we already tried to keep the angry pomeranian hostage..." Toga pointed out,

"Angry pomer... wait.. are you talking about Katsuki?" I asked,

"Oh? You're close enough to him to call him his first name? That will do." Shigiraki smirked, "So, it's either help us or we kill Bakugou Katsuki."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'll help."

whew!
finally another chapter am i right?
it's funny how I decide to pick up on this book right when school is around the corner
probably will have longer updates but as long as i update right?
thank you for supporting the book even while it was on hold- y'all are amazing
anyway, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and my writing skills didn't get worse
see ya 👋✨