Chapter 16: •Back To Class•

~Y/N POV~

Katsuki... Katsuki brought me home last night and slept on the floor instead of sleeping in the bed with me. I found that... sweet. Even if he has anger issues, he seems to know how to care of someone. Although my best friend was in the hospital, I didn't want to take a day off from school. The sports festival was next week and I hadn't really focused on my school work lately.

Currently, I was awake from my slumber and taking a shower. I sighed as the hot water trickled onto and down my body, the steam relaxed my senses causing me to clear my mind. Nothing mattered at the moment besides Karma.
'I need to find out what happened. I need to found out what her and Sentako were talking about before I left.' I thought, starting to bite the nail on my thumb, 'Why did Shindo show up to the slumber party? Why did the lights go out?'

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts before I could get in too deep,
"You're gonna waste water dumbass."
"Crap! You're right!" I quickly showered and turned off the water. While grabbing my towel, I stepped out of the shower and glanced at the door. I wrapped it around my chest and opened the door,
"Do you want to take a shower?.." I asked Katsuki. He didn't seem to be paying attention though, he just stared down at me. This man was definitely checking me out.
And I didn't mind.~

I allowed him to get a good look at me, I even shifted a bit so it lowered the towel to show my clevage. And surprise surprise, his mouth started watering.
"I should change now," I purred and strutted past him, "Go ahead and take your shower~"
That snapped him out of his trance, his admiring look formed into a scowl. He grunted and retreated into the bathroom.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"COME ON, BULB HEAD WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Katsuki bellowed at me as we were running towards the school,
"That's a new one.." I muttered and kept up my pace. I got so caught up in teasing him that we were close to being late. He was faster than me though, and far ahead that I couldn't bother to keep up. 'Wait. I have a quirk-' I thought and mentally facepalmed that I forgot.
I wasn't paying any attention to who was infront of me and bumped into this skinny guy.

"oW!!" I winced and prepared for the impact of the ground. But it didn't come. I carefully opened my eyes to see that the dude had caught me.

"A-are you o-okay...?" He asked while slightly stuttering,
"Uh..y-yeah.." He's cute! "Thanks for catching me...?"
"T-tam..maki Amajiki..." Tamaki immediatly let go of me as if he had never touched another person. I caught myself and readjusted my stance.
"Wait! You're the shy guy who was with Mirio!"
"O..oh! You...noticed me?.." a slight smile found its way to his face. He's such a cinnamon roll ahhHHH!
"Well how could I not notice a cutie like yo-" I started and then heard the bell ring. Both of us panicked and began rushing to our classes.

"DON'T COUNT ME LATE-!!" I dived into my classroom and panted. Everyone sweat dropped while Katsuki rolled his eyes.
I got into my seat and everyone began hammering me with questions.

"Y/N what happened last night?"
"I heard sirens! Are you okay??"
"We saw you on the news crying!"
"Do you need anything??"

I sighed, obviously annoyed by this.
"Come on guys! Quit bugging her," Kirishima says, "She probably doesn't want to talk about it.."
Everyone finally shut their mouths and backed off. I smiled at Kirishima and nodded at him, "Thanks Kiri.. I was just about to snap."
"No problem, N/N! I just want to be able to get closer to you," he puts a thumbs up. I giggled and focused in on what Mr. Aizawa was talking about. Turns out we're going to be finding the limits to our quirks after we had lunch. For now we're doing some english.
'Yayyyyy I get to wear my glassessss...'
He dismissed us for lunch, on our way there, Midoriya walked over to me.

"H..hey Y/N.. Sorry for pressuring you about last night..."
"It's okay Midoriya! I appreciate your concern," I patted him,
"U..um.. can you call me I..Izuku?" He stuttered,
"Oh? Sure.." Does everyone have a fetish for this kinda stuff-
"It's only fair since w-we love each other.."
I paused. Todoroki, who ws near us, also paused.
"U-uhm... what?" I asked carefully, confused on what he was going on about,
Midoriya realized he was getting weird looks and flailed his arms wildly, "R-remember at the festival at the park?! Y-you said you loved me a-and al-all your f-friends!!"
"Ohhhh!" I gasped, "Sorry for giving you a look- you worded it so weirdly.."
"Yes, you should be careful with your words, Midoriya." Todoroki stated firmly which made us both flinch.
"I'm... going to head to lunch-" I started walking away but Todoroki grabbed my wrist. 'For fucks sake...what now?'
"Have lunch with me again, Y/N."
"I'll have lunch with you tomorrow, I told Katsuki that I would eat with him today," I lied. Todoroki paused and examined me for a moment, "You're on first name terms with Bakugou?"
I nodded, "Yes, so can you please let go?"
Todoroki sighed and loosened his grip. I rubbed my wrist because that shit actually hurted. I walked away from him at a fast pace, not wanting to get grabbed again.

Once I arrived in the cafeteria, I got my lunch and approached Katsuki's table. It consisted of him, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari.
"Got room for one more?" I smiled brightly,
"Yeah! No problem," Sero smiled back and moved slightly so there was room by him and Kaminari. Katsuki and Kiri looked as if they were about to object but I had already sat by Sero.
"Soooo~" Mina sang, "Is there any chemistry between you too?"
I tilted my head, "What are you talking about?"
"You two kissed! Are you guys dating yet??" She smirked. My face went red and I buried my face into Kaminari's shoulder on instinct, "I..It's not like that.."
Mina gasped, "You're with Kaminari?!"
"No!" I whined and looked up at Kaminari's equally red face, "I just d..do this when I'm embarassed..."
"I don't mind it," Kaminari winked and pulled me into a hug. I giggled and hugged back, although I could hear slight growls from Bakugou.
But then Kaminari muttered something strange...

"You're in my arms... and should stay there."

hahaha... long time no see am i right?
well qurantine is boring and i decided to get back to this book ..
its probably not gonna get and reads but its fun to write
i missed yall and hope you enjoyed this chapter buddies
see ya✌💖