Chapter 1: •Surprise•

Plink...plink...plink...
"Don't be like your father, Y/N..."
She screamed in agony because of me... now she desired revenge... revenge for me betraying her for my father..

I sprung up from my slumber, panting uncontrollably while keeping myself alert.

"Well.. atleast I haven't had that dream in a week.." I grumbled and slid out of bed, the delightful smell of breakfast traveled towards me as I sauntered out of my room. 'I better hurry and eat breakfast if we want to have enough time to shop...' I thought.

"Y/N!! Sentako said he will poison your food if you don't get your ass down here!" Karma called out to me from the kitchen. I grumbled angrily, 'Why does he always have to be so impatient? He knows I'm not the kind of person to just spring out of bed and start the day just like that. I always spend time on my phone before I... wait where's my phone?' I peered into my room and glanced around, but my phone wasn't there. "That asshole must have taken it-" I sneered and made my way down stairs.

"Alright, very funny! Which one of you took my beLoVed chiLd?" I growled at them once I made it to the kitchen, but my anger soften once I was greeted with the fact that my cousin, Ojiro, had stopped by. He was seated at the table with Karma and Sentako.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ojiro waves happily, "I'm glad you decided to wake up,"

"Yeah, usually your lazy ass is still in bed with your phone." Sentako rolled his eyes and continued eating breakfast, Karma snickered and gestured me to sit by her. I sat by Ojiro instead, I smirked as I saw her gaining a shocked face as if I had betrayed her.

"Hey cous, what brings you here?" I tilted my head,

"Did you already forget? You insisted that you wanted to walk with me to U.A." Ojiro chuckles at my question, "I know that you haven't got your letter back yet so this should be your chance to ask them about it,"

I pondered for a moment, he wasn't wrong. They still hadn't given me the letter if I had been accepted or unaccepted to U.A. Although it would be surprising that I wasn't accepted considering the quirk I have. But did I really insist on going with him to drop him off at U.A.? I don't remember saying that considering I'm so lazy.

"Uh... yeah, sorry I forgot about that. Let me go get ready real quick." I smiled and ran back upstairs to quickly get ready.

Ojiro's POV

"So, are you sure you won't mess up the surprise, Ojiro? Because that's my bestfriend who is about to attend U.A. and I don't want to feel like I hid her letter for nothing." Karma huffs at me,

"I'm not that bad at surprising someone, you don't have to worry," I assured her,

"And don't let her run off and chat with other guys, they could be up to no good. Don't want her obsessing over anyone like she does with F/B (favorite band)." Sentako warns, "I'm so tired of her mentioning them every 0.3 seconds when we're at the store."

"That's because you hate everything you bum," Karma insulted,

"I don't hate everything."
"Yes you do,"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"YES!"
"NO!"

They continued to argue like children as I waited for Y/N. I decided to finish my breakfast and wait in the living room instead because I was getting slightly irratated with the arguement.
Y/N came back a few minutes later, she was wearing the most casual outfit ever to no one's surprise but that didn't matter. We said our goodbyes (or tried to) to the old married couple who were still arguing and then took our leave.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that," she bowed and aplogized,

"It's okay, Y/N. Atleast we get to see U.A. in person." I smiled,

"Yeah but if I actually got into the school it would've been better..."

"Cheer up! You don't know since you haven't recieved the acceptance letter."

"I guess.." she grumbled. All of the sudden, there was a loud bonk between her and another person. She bumped into a boy with green, messed up hair and freckles on his cheeks.

Y/N's POV

"AUgh-" I yelped and stumbled backwards, Ojiro caught me with his tail just in time before I smacked my head on the cement.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asked as he propped me back up onto my feet,
"Yes, I'm fine..." I sighed and turned to the boy, "Sorry about that,"
He nods but didn't answer me, he just stared at the ground with his messy green colored hair blocking his face, I wasn't sure if he was crying or was embarassed he had bumped into me. His cheeks were becoming pink.
"Are you...alright?" I asked in a worried manner and helped him up, "I didn't know I bumped into you that hard-"

"N-no no, you're fine.. I was just taken back by.. how careless I was being," the boy stammered and looked down, "Sorry about that-"

"It was my fault! Here, you can walk with us to wherever you needed to go," I offered,

"It looks like we're all heading to the same place," Ojiro points to the guy's uniform, "What's your name?"
The guy looked at us excitedly, "I'm Midoriya Izuku! Are we all attending U.A. together?"

"Oh, I don't know if I got in yet..." I rubbed my arm awkwardly, "They might give me my uniform there.."
Midoriya frowns a bit, "What are we waiting for then?" He steps ahead of us and leads us to the school. I could tell that he was still pink and flustered while we were walking, 'I wonder if he's just nervous about U.A...'

We arrived at the school soon enough and wow- there were a lot of fascinating students here. Ojiro smiled at me, "Are you ready for your first day, Y/N?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I don't even know if I got in!"
He handed me my uniform and acceptance letter with a cheeky smile,

"Surprise."

1041 words... wow
My writing isnt as good as I thought it would be but hey no one said story making would be easy-
Why am I slow enough to start a story that a day before school starts? Who knowz im just dumb like that
Anyway, thanks for reading! It really means a lot to me
Tips on my writing would also be helpful thanks!
See ya ✌ (exactly 1112 words