Chapter 32: •The Others•

Shindo's POV

'Where's Y/N?'

I kicked a rock in my path and continued walking down the sidewalk near U.A. The sun was starting to set and the wind was starting to pick up the speed. I stared at the dorms with a empty look, a look that longed for her voice again.

'I might snap.'

It was about a month ago since I broke into her house. She wasn't there. I even tried to track down her parents or other relatives but no luck. I barely got to see her because of those other guys hogging her to themselves.

'I'm going mad without her!'

She must be starving for attention from me. I have to get to her..somehow. They must've figured out I tried to kill the rosy cheeked girl and hid Y/N from me.

"Damn it..." I grumbled and held my head, "I'll hold you Y/N.. I know almost everything about you.."

"H..h..hey." a nervous yet stern voice said to me,

"Huh? Who are you?" I grumbled, not even bothering to turn around and face the person,

"What..what are you doing here?"

"What's it to ya? Are you a security guard or-" I was cut off by an octopus tentacle grabbing me. It wrapped around my body and covered my mouth, soon starting to tighten its grip.
I was freaking out. He took a moment before making me face him.

"I-I'm Tamaki Amajiki a..and I need your assistance."

Mirio's POV

I was making my way to Y/N's dorm with some chocolates and flowers. My text messages weren't going through to her earlier, so I decided to just surprise her with some gifts. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her favorite upperclassman, ready to cheer her up and stay by her side.
I'm a bit glad Tamaki couldn't come with me. He said he had something very important to do but I can't imagine anything more important than Y/N. I shrugged it off though.
Because that meant more Y/N for me!

I knocked on the door of the dorms and waited. Some of the lights were still on so I decided not to knock too loud and disturb everyone's sleep. The moment I knocked, most of the lights turned off; almost trying to hide that they were awake. Weird. Fortunately, Uraraka answered the door.

"Hey!" I greeted,

"Mmmmm... Hello, what do you want Mirio?.." she yawned and rubbed her eyes,

"I came to give these to Y/-"

"Y/N.. Y/N Y/N Y/N." her attitude changed and she began mocking the name, "That's all you guys can talk about. Who cares about Y/N!? It's like everyone's obsessed and don't know her true nature!" She spun around, ready to slam the door in my face. I stood between it before she could,

"True... nature?..."

"Oh yeah... you don't know, huh?" Uraraka raised an eyebrow, a slight look of mischief on her face,

"What.. are you lying to me? Let me in so I can ask Y/N."

"Y/N's gone. Maybe it's for the best."