Chapter 33: •Planning•

Y/N's POV

I was having a blast with Toga and Twice. We decided we were tired of his crusty a*s so we ended up putting lotion on Shigaraki's face while he was asleep.

"Why isn't it even setting in?" Twice asked,

"It's like we never put lotion on in the first place.." I grumbled and slapped a ton on his forehead by accident. We all scattered as Shigaraki shot awake. I peeked from behind the bar counter and saw as the lotion dropped down from his forehead to his pants. I could only imagine all the dirty jokes I could say to him if i wasn't trying to survive.

"Who did this?" He turned to Kurogiri, who was reading a book even though he watched us do it,

"I couldn't say." He shrugged without looking up from his book. He can only lie to Shigaraki if he doesn't make eye contact. At least, that's what I've gathered for the time I've been here.
'Now that I think about it.. do I really wanna go back? These guys are pretty chill for a group of villains.. And I don't have to worry about school!' I thought and then rolled my eyes,
"No way I'd leave my friends for a couple of villains who kidnapped me."

"Y/N." Shigaraki called with a stern tone, "I see you behind there. Come out."

"Uhhh.. see who?" I said in a deeper voice, "I'm just.. checking out the collection!"

"What collection??" He asks angrily, "Come here!"

I yelped and scrambled out from my hiding spot, aiming to be able to make a break to where Toga could be. I could tell Shigaraki didn't want to give chase but he began running after me with that crazy, terrifying grin on his face. It made me want to cry so bad.

"HELP!! HELP! A PEDO IS AFTER ME!!" I exclaimed, "WAHHHHHHHH!"

I winced as I bumped into a person with a surprisingly well built body, "Woah woah woah," their sophisticated yet old sounding voice tried to calm me down, "Why are you in such a rush, Y/N?"

"Shigaraki is harassing me!" I whined, "Protect me, Mr.Compress! My bestieee!"

Mr.Compress narrowed his eyes at me, "What's with the sudden niceness? What did you do to him now?"

Shigaraki was beginning to near us, the grin still plastered on his ashy face. I began to panic and was about to run off again but Mr.Compress kept me in his arms, about to hand me over to Shigaraki.

"WHA!!! YOU TRAITOR!!" I screeched and thrashed around. The next thing I knew, Shigaraki and I were face to face, his grin getting even more menacing by the minute.

"It's time to go play around with your friends a bit..~"

***

Shindo's POV

Ever since I teamed up with this blue haired twig, he's barely talked to me about this 'plan' of his. All he said was he needed my help and mentioned it had something to do with Y/N. Maybe he knows where she was all this time, or he's her boyfriend? No way. She would not go for this guy over me.

"So are you going to keep asking me to come over and not tell me what we're doing or what?" I asked annoyed; we scheduled to meet at his house every Thursday and Saturday. He gave me the same look he always did, as if telling me to be patient, and looked away to continue what he was doing, "I asked you a question!" I raised my voice,