Chapter 28: •Kitten•

I yelped at the eerie voice. I was too scared to look up at whoever said that. They must've thought I was just trying to ignore them because they crouched to my level in order to come into my field of vision.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Hitoshi asked me,

"Uhm- hey Hito... fancy seeing you here-" I stuttered. He didn't say anything back. He just stared. It was really weird but I didn't try to stop it. I stood up after a few seconds and glanced at him.

"Where were you for the past month? I've been trying to call and text you.." Hitoshi huffed and crossed his arms. I thought about it for a moment and decided not to tell him yet. He seemed a little off.. Instead, I pulled him into a tight hug and reassured him that I'm fine.

"Okay... well I wanted to give you something." He pulled away,

"Oh! What is it?" I smiled, I didn't expect him to get me a gift,

He reached his hand into the bag he was holding and presented a hoodie with cats all over it, "Ta-da."
I gasped and started tearing up. He was surprised and wiped my tears away, "What's wrong, Y/N? Do you not like it?... don't cry-"

"ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGG" I balled dramatically, "I LoVe yOu sO mUch!"
He blushed and coughed lightly as I snatched the hoodie out of his hands to try it on. The hoodie was oversized, just how I like it, and was really fluffy on the interior. I put the hood up and nuzzled into it, 'Who needs a guy when you got cats and a crackhead..'

Hitoshi's POV

I watched as she enjoyed her gift, it made me smile. My little kitten is getting all the love she deserves after whatever happened in that past month. I hope she didn't find out about who killed her brother... or her friend in fact. That short tempered hedgehog would've ratted me out in two seconds tops if they found him out. I did provide the medication after all. He better have hid that well or I'll kill that idiot.

She was still crying and hugging the hoodie. I must've given her the best gift ever. But the moment was slowly getting ruined as other guys began to surround her and ask her what's wrong. Going as far as to touch her.

Touch her.

They should know their places. It's obvious she loves me more. In fact, after she finished crying tears of joy, she gave me another hug. A hug I wanted to last forever. But it's okay because I will get what I want soon.

"It's getting dark, let's go to my place." I suggested, "Just like how we hung at your house."

She thought about it for a moment before agreeing, "Alright Hito but you can't stay up all night."

I groaned in annoyance, "Fine."
Though, I wasn't really annoyed. I was pleased she cared for my health after disappearing on me for a month. Also pleased to see all the jealousy in the faces of the people behind her. Especially a girl. There is no way Y/N would choose a girl over me. Hopefully that girl doesn't become a problem. I smirked at them and took Y/N's hand.

"Bye guys!" She waved to them and gave them hugs.

What happened next made my blood absolutely boil.

She made her way to a black haired guy with weird elbows. They exchanged a few words before she went in for the hug. But that guy... that idiot... He declined the hug. And switched it to a kiss. On the lips. They kissed.

They...
kissed.

She didn't even look mad either. How could she not be? Y/N, don't tell me you like this guy. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. That has to be it! She can't be that close to him. Or did she take the month to get close?
Well... either way..

He might be next.

Y/N's POV

My eyes widened as Sero pulled me in for a kiss. It was different from last time we kissed. It was hungrier but sweeter.. I dunno how to explain it. I pulled away and stared at him with a bewildered look. He smiled in return which caused my cheeks turn bright pink.

"Wh- WhY aRe yOu griNninG liKe an iDioT?!" I exclaimed,

"Don't go all Bakugou on me Y/N," he chuckled, "I know you liked it.."

"Wait- does that mean you've kissed Katsuki?" I began to snicker,

"WHAT- nO!"

"So defensive~" I teased,

"Don't make me kiss you again-" He warned,

"Fine fine." I huffed and stood up, my feet felt ticklish in the sand, "I'll see you at school."

"Bye soft lips." He waved,

"Bye sexual harasser." I scoffed and skipped back over to Hitoshi. He had a questionable look on his face but I didn't ask why. I made sure to grab all my stuff and had the chance to tease Katsuki about what Sero said. That ended with me running away from him as explosions ignited in his palms.

"SKEOEOEHNR LETS GO HITO!!" I screamed as I ran off the beach. Hitoshi followed me, still keeping that weird expression. He seemed to be angry about something.

'Is it because Sero kissed me? Or maybe because I won't tell him why I was gone for a week.. eh, I'll find out soon. Right now I need to relax and enjoy the time I have with him.'

"Do you want to visit the cat cafe again?" He asked,

"IS thAt a QueStiON?!" I gasped,

"Uh.. yeah." He chuckled, "What else could it be?"

"Shut up and take me to the cats." I whined at his sarcasm,

"Alright kitten."

I stopped as soon as those words left his mouth. He eventually stopped too and glanced back at me. We stared at each other, my face slowly turning red by each second.

"What did you call me...?" I flustered,

"I called you kitten," he faced me,

"Th-that makes me feel fuzzy inside... as stupid as it sounds..." I admitted as I touched the tip of my fingers together awkwardly,
(a/n: lord have mercy i did this as a joke but now that i see this i'm internally cringing... almost deleted the whole book.)

"Then I'll call you that more often." He smirked,

"Don't you dare try to take it to your advantage!

"No promises~" he started walking again,

'Because you'll be mine soon, kitten...'

ahhhhhhh hello
we're only 3k away from my goal!
maybe even... our goal?
anyway i have a slight idea on how this book will end and it will have multiple endings maybe
thanks a lot for your support
sorry updates are going slower 😭
hope you enjoyed
see ya✌️