Chapter 23: •Death and Dabi•

I waited until the fire subsided to stand up. The villian took a good look at me and his unreadable expression turned into a soft one.

"Y/N?"

*****

I perked up at the sound of my name, beginning to panic, "Huh- wait how do you know me-"
The villian walked over carefully, trying not to frighten me anymore than he already was.

It didn't work.

I flipped out and blasted a ball of light at him. Too bad this blinded me for a few seconds because I didn't wear the glasses I was prescripted. While I lost my vision, the villian took the time to get closer to me and the moment I could see again... he was already in from of me.

He gave me an admiring look, "You're..here still.."
"U..uhmmmm.." I backed up, my anxiety starting up again, "I don't know who you are- please leave me alone-"

He lunged at me and pulled me into a sorrowful hug. It was as if he had been deprived of affection for years... I reluctantly wrapped my arms around him and patted his back, not wanting to make him angry what so ever.

"I missed you... I missed you so much, Y/N.." he muttered, "You don't understand.."
"H a h a- yeah- uh- w h o are you-" I asked, pulling myself away from his tightening grip.
He let go of me and stared at me intensely,
"Are you even Y/N." He asked, "How can you not remember me."
I backed away from him slowly, "You aren't uh...triggering anything from my..uh...memories.."
He pauses for a moment and started chuckling, "Oh... I see the problem."
I raised an eyebrow as I sneakily put in my glasses for my quirk, "What is it?"
"My appearance changed. You only remember the red haired, blue eyed, and no stiches me."
He gave me a hopeful look, wanting me to remember.

Remember?

Remember...

Wait- I remember!

My eyes widened as lightning struck in between me and the 'villian'. I glanced over to the car where my friends should've been hiding but of course they were standing in front of it.
Denki lowered his arm and ran over to me, "Y/N! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
Momo made a protective blanket over us so we could make a plan. I was too zoned out to answer their questions.

Was that really him?... No.. no he went missing.. they said he possibly died- that couldn't be him! That couldn't be Tou-

I blinked and found myself being carried on Ashido's back. They were running away from the villian who was gaining onto us.

"Shit! Sorry!" I yelped and initiated my quirk. I hopped off of Ashido and grabbed onto everyone's hand. Once my quirk was fully ready to be used, I began to speed away with them. Literally- there was a trail of bright yellow light that followed us as we reached my house.
Momo doubled checked if we were followed before we piled through the front door and flopped onto the couch.

"That was crazy!" Ashido exclaimed, "Who was that guy?!"
"I dunno but he was sure touching up on Y/N." Denki grumbled, out of jealousy for some reason,
"Are you okay, Y/N? Did he try anything with you?" Momo asked, checking me for any marks,
"Yeah..I'm fine thanks.." I rubbed my arm, "Just.. shaken up.."
"I can take you to your bedroom if you'd like,"
"That would be nice.. thanks Momo!"
She nodded and walked to the stairs. I hugged Denki and Ashido before heading upstairs with Momo. She tucked me into my bed like a mother would and had a conversation with me until I eventually fell asleep. I felt her kiss my forehead before leaving my room.

***

I had a dream about me and Touya playing when we were litte. I would always go to him when Karma was unavaliable. We used to do the dumbest things together. Like draw on his father's portraits or prank his sister. Now that I think back on it, there were two little brothers he had... I don't even remember their names. After Touya's disappearance, I solely depended on Karma to be the bestfriend who would stay with me.

I don't know what I would do without her...

***

I slept until 10 pm. I rubbed my head and cursed the good memories I had with Touya,
"Goddammit... he was cute too..."
The villian couldn't really be him, right? Like he knew my name but maybe he just got it from listening to my friends talk. But that would means he's stalking us- why do we attract stalkers??
Grumbling, I changed into something more casual, grabbed a bag of chips, and headed to the hospital. Sentako hadn't come back from there and I forgot to visit Karma like the bad friend I am. Once I arrived, I spotted Ojiro.
I would call him by his first name but I like saying his last instead,

"Mm...? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sauntered up to him. I wanted to go to sleep again with my lazy ass.

His eyes were puffy and watering. What he said next made my heart ache so badly. My whole body began to shake and my legs went limp. I fell to my knees and buried my face into my hands, balling my eyes out. I sobbed loudly as Ojiro hugged me in comfort. His words rang through my head like I was being suffocated.

"Karma and Sentako just died."

you guys are so nice omg
telling me to stay safe and that you love my story-
UGHHHH YALL DESERVE HUGS
well.. anyway... i didnt wanna kill off these two but its sorta important to y/n's final choice
smh to the guy or guys who killed them am i rite
thanks a lot for the love
see ya