Chapter 27: •Weird•

Y/N's POV

After I pulled away from the hug, I wiped Izuku's tears, "All better?"

He held my wrists gently and nodded, "Thanks Y/N..."

"No problem." I sighed, "Where to?"

He rubbed his chin for a moment before taking my hand. I raised an eyebrow but he didn't say a word about where we were going. Although I thought it was an uncomfortable silence, I didn't say anything. We ended up at Katsuki's house.

"Uh... why are we here?" I asked carefully,

"We're searching Kacchan's house." He stated with an unreadable expression on his face,

"Why???"

"Just follow my lead an we'll be fine!" He smiled intensely and knocked on the door. We waited for a few moments and rung the doorbell before confirming no one was home.

"Okay now what?" I gave Izuku an unsure look, "I really think this isn't necessary.. We should go back-"

"You'll see why it's necessary.. just wait please..." He muttered and activated his quirk. After his currents started flashing, he punched the door opened; making sure there were no marks that it had been punched.

"Izuku! This is breaking and entering! We could go to jail-" I stuttered and backed away,

"Trust me on this Y/N!" He snapped. My eyes widened and I froze. He covered his mouth and began apologizing profusely. I forgave him but couldn't get the image out of my head. He just yelled at me. He's too sweet and nice for that... or so I thought. And he still didn't even tell me why we're here. I'm beginning to think he's a little... crazy.

We entered Katsuki's house and it felt really homey. Memories began running in my mind. Like the time I came over and his mom embarrassed the absolute shit out of him by showing me cute baby pics and telling me stories. Wish I was spending my time doing that instead of searching his house like I'm some cop. I'm not even searching. I'm just sitting on the couch being really uncomfortable.
That was until Izuku called me into Katsuki's room. Of course, I was reluctant at first until I saw him hold a bag of medication. Empty medication.

'But Katsuki doesn't live here anymore... why would that be hidden in his old room..?'

"Why is it in a bag?" I asked as I stepped foot into the room,

"Take a wild guess..." he muttered and examined the medication, "He must've been avoiding fingerprints..."

"This is ridiculous! We're leaving." I exclaimed angrily and turned to stomp out of the room. But, Izuku grabbed my arm and shoved me in the closet. I was about to scream until he put a hand over my mouth and pushed us further into the closet. Just as I was about to bite him in self defense, I heard a voice.

"We should go there again, don't you think?"

Katsuki's mom!

My eyes darted to Izuku in fright. He could immediately tell I was panicking on what we should do next. He just put a finger to his lips and removed his hand from my mouth. We sat in silence, really close to each other.. like, r e a l l y  close. Izuku was starting to give me horny vibes the longer we waited and I was not about to do something in a closet we broke into-
About thirty minutes later, we confirmed that no one was going to go into Katsuki's room and escaped out the window. We sprinted all the way back to the beach without looking back.