Chapter 20: •Cat Cafe•

My cheeks heated up, "U-Uh- wh- I-"
"Oh come on, I know you've been called cute before." Hitoshi winked at me,
"Wh..whatever. Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise," he answered and started leading me to our destination. I was suspicious of where we were headed but I didn't bother to question Hitoshi on it. 'Hitoshi... hot name,' I thought jokingly to myself, 'I wonder if he's about to take me to a pet shop... there would be no complaints.'
Being so distracted with my thoughts led me to realize that we were already there. A cat cafe?
Hitoshi glanced at my bewildered look and his expression turned into worry, "Are you allergic? D..do you not like cats?"
I glared at him for a moment before giggling, "I love them! I just wanted to give you a scare, Hito~"
"Oh, so you already give my first name a nickname?" He smirked and entered the cafe. I followed with a scoff.

The moment we entered, my eyes lit up with excitement. There were cuddly, fluffly babies EVERYWHEREEEE!! I couldn't hold back. I immediately dropped down and laid in the middle of all the different textured cats. They all mewled, purred, and played with my hair as I gave them pets. People were judging me hardcore but I did not care what so ever. Hitoshi came over and crouched down next to me, "Hey. Y/N."
"Yesss?" I hummed,

"That cat just pissed in your hair."

I screeched and jumped away from the cats quickly, "WHAT!? HOW MUCH?? IS IT DRIPPING??"
He chuckled and guided me to the table he got us, "I'm just playing. I had to find a way to stop you from harassing those cats."
"Harass?! I don't know what you mean. They love me." I pouted and crossed my arms as we sat down.
"Then they're just like me.." He muttered softly, trying to make it so I couldn't hear him.
I blushed lightly and placed my elbow on the table, putting my cheek in the palm of my hand, "You do? Do you?~"
His eyes widened a bit and he scoffed, "I was joking..."

~A Bit Later~

"ACk hiToshI!" I yelped as he swooped me into his arms. I was running away from him because I stole his donut and I made him pay for our food.

"You little rat- you made me pay-" He growled, faking his anger,
"i'M soRry- I'm bRoKe-" I whined as he threw me over his shoulder. He huffed in response as he walked to my house. People gave us all kinds of stares as he walked and I gave them a glare back, just to be silly.

"Hitoshi?"
"Yeah?"
"Are we there yet?"
"We are not doing that- hush Y/N-"
"But my stomach is starting to hurtttt!"
He grumbled and switched the postion into bridal, "Is that better, pRinCeSs?"
"Yes, thank you peasent." I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled out my phone. I had 10 messages from '1-A Class'.

##-####-#### created 1-A Class

KamiBae
Oooooh whats this Iida?

AlienBabe
a groupchat obviously

KamiBae
Well i know that- im not dumb

KiriBaby
Oh- hi guys!

Izuwu
Iida what is this?

##-####-####
Classmates! I have created this groupchat after being shown by Mina on how resourceful and reliable they can be. This is only for school purposes!

##-####-####
haha you're funny iida

AlienBabe
yeah you cant expect us to use this for school purposes- i dont even do my homework 💀

KamiBae
So im not the only one-?

UraBum
You guys should be doing your homework!