Chapter 15: •Attempted Murder•

~Y/N POV~

I began to panic once the lights went out,

"Hey, what happened?!" Mina asked outloud,

"Can't you see that the lights turned off, pink freak?!" Bakugou growled,

"Well actually, I can't see anything," Kaminari playfully teased Bakugou,

"Where the fuck are you, pikachu?" He responded in a low growl, which must've intimidated Kaminari a lot considering he was now attached to me,

"Guys! Calm down!" Kirishima pulled out a flashlight and flashed it directly at me and Kaminari, "Oh... you two seem... comfy."

I immediatley pulled away from Kaminari and blushed, "I...I was scared..." I muttered as everyones eyes darted over to me and Kaminari,

"A...anyway..." Midoriya mumbled, "Who turned off the lights?"

"Yeah, this isn't funny, Sero!" Mina accused,

"What?! I didn't do anything!" Sero waved his arms frantically, "I was here the whole time!"

"How do we know that, hmmm?" Hagakure questioned,

"Guys! Let's just... go home.. I think we have had enough of this slumber party," I sighed and gathered my things. Everyone watched me for a moment before doing that same.

~Third Person P.O.V~

Y/N waved goodbye to Uraraka as she caught up to Bakugou, the one who offered to walk her home since they lived close to each other. There was a comfortable silence between them, the crickets chirped and the moon was brightly lit. Y/N began to hum to fill the quiet atmosphere which caught Bakugou's attention,

"Did you want to have a conversation or something?" He huffed and shoved his hands into his pocket,

"Noooo that's why I started humming," She rolled her eyes. He growled and tore his stare from her, it was difficult for him to do so due to her beautiful h/c hair gently bouncing on her shoulders as she walked and her glimmering eyes that looked as if they were glowing under the moonlight. His cheeks tinted the slightest color of pink,
"Was the 'slumber party' fun for you?.."

"Hm.. yeah! I mean, it only was ruined when the lights shut down mysteriously! So.. it was pretty good!"

"You're such a damn dork," he grumbled and shook his head, "It was fucking lame,"

"Yeah but this dork is your friend~" She stuck her tongue out and glanced up at the star filled sky, "Why did you come anyway?.."

"What? Just because I accidently punched the shit out of you doesn't mean I can't go places."

She flinched at the moment he mentioned that memory, "That's not... what I meant..."

"Hm." Bakugou grumbled and stopped talking. It stayed like that until the two arrived at their own houses. Neither of them doing much but merely waving goodbye.

~Bakugou's P.O.V~

"God dammit! Why would I fucking say that?!" I hit my head against my bedroom glass, "She probably won't talk to me tomorrow either.."
I sighed and continued to change into my pajamas. Which were just my boxers. After I did that, my mind started to wander... and it landed on Y/N.
'My Y/N. The moment I saw her kiss Sero, I thought I was going to blow up that annoying bubble bitch's house to bits. That should've been me! It was her first kiss too! I'll get him for that.'  I fumed and punched my pillow, "Fuck this."
I sighed and collapsed onto my bed,
"I hate these feelings. I'm the best! I shouldn't be having these dumb things get in my way." I growled slightly as I began to drift off to sleep, "Such...dumb things." My heavy eyelids closed shut.

~Later in the night~

I shot awake to the sound of a scream. Thinking it was Y/N, I hurried to throw on some clothes, a coat, and rushed downstairs. My dad was shivering immensly while clinging onto my mom. No surprise.

"Why did you scream? I though it was something important." I rolled my eyes and darted them around the room. I spotted a trail of blood leading from the backdoor to the middle of the living room. My parents were blocking my view from where the blood stops. I reluctantly walked around them and my heart stopped.

"What are you doing standing there?! We have to get her to a hospital!" My mom scolded and snapped me out of my daze,

"Shut up, hag!" I growled and called the cops on my phone. I glanced at the body, she might be dead already but it wouldn't be heroic if I didn't try.

The police arrived a few minutes later, they began to hammer me and my parents with questions as well as taking care of the possibly dead girl. She reminded me of someone, maybe I know her...

"KARMA!!" I heard a girl yell, but I immediately realized that girl was Y/N. I swiftly turned to the direction she called from. My heart began to ache as I spotted her beautiful s/c face pouring tears from her e/c eyes; she still had her pajamas on and her hair was a complete mess. She was trying to get into the hospital truck with Karma but they wouldn't allow her to, which made me furious.

I stomped over and pulled Y/N into a hug, "Why can't she go with her friend?" I growled. Y/N was probably too upset to do anything about it and just sobbed into my chest. I hate to see her so sad but I wanted this moment to last forever. Her being close to me and never letting go...

"The girl needs space in order to heal properly. She is currently on the verge of death and we need no distractions." One of the medics explained and hurried into the ambulance truck, slamming it shut in our faces.

"K..katsuki.." Y/N sniffled into my chest, "S..she'll b..be okay, r...right?"

I glanced at her and just picked her up. No use in keeping her hopes up too high. I carried her back to her house and we spent the night there together. Comforting and staying by eachothers side.

'How it  should be.'

Hahahahah heyyyy guysssss
I know its been too long bros
Im surprised im still getting reads after i took a full 3 month break
well like... new year new me am i right hahhah
Okay imma stop being weird
I appreciate you all still reading my book!
this year is gonna be great
Anyway
See ya ✌💖