Chapter 38: •Realization•

Sero's POV

We all had our mouths agape after they told us they were going to expel Y/N. Not only because she was the love of my life but because she also took the life of her brother and her friend. I was so shocked that I didn't even notice Mina had lunged at Uraraka. Hearing Uraraka's screams finally made us realize something.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Mina screeched as she tried to splash acid in Uraraka's face, "YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR BUBBLY A*S MOUTH SHUT!"
I wasn't surprised to see that no one was trying to help her, not even Midoriya. The teachers had to pry Mina off and they asked me to use my tape to restrain her.

"And if he doesn't?" Kirishima muttered,

"HE WILL! RIGHT, YOUNG SERO?" All Might turned to me with his wide cheesy smile; but if you looked hard enough, it's full of concern,

"I... think that..." I chose my next words carefully, "That Mina is completely in the right."

Aizawa shook his head in disappointment, "You cannot be serious."

Uraraka was holding back tears as she stood back up, "Wh...what? B..but Y/N's a killer! An awful two-faced person! Why would you attack me?... Deku agrees! R-right, Deku?"
Midoriya just stared at her, ill intent radiating off of it. It's almost as if Uraraka got the hint and piped down.

"Recovery Girl will be checking how bad your obsessions are by asking a few questions and taking scans." Aizawa huffed, "Please wait until it's your turn. You're first, Bakugou."
Bakugou clenched his fists as he left the dorms to go see Recovery Girl. Considering the determination they have on keeping Y/N away from us, I doubt any of us will see her for a while.

'Kaminari's lucky this happened before I could ask Kirishima to help me kill him.'

Monoma's POV

I swear I saw Y/N running away from someone, I just don't remember which way. She seemed frantic to get away which was a good enough reason to try and follow her. If Otaro's plan to get us rich ends up failing; we'll both be in a lot of trouble.
'I only agreed to this because I disliked the attention Y/N was receiving. No one told me they were playing tag with her.'
The sounds of police sirens blared through the air as a figure approached me at high speed. Y/N was being chased by 2 cop cars and a pro hero. As crazy as it was, I wasn't surprised whatsoever.

"Y/N! Over here!" I waved, "You need help, right?"

She deactivated her quirk and gave me the most intimidating side eye I've ever received in my life, "How will you help me?"

A shiver went down my spine once she fully turned to me. She looked like she went through h*ll and back, "I.. was the one who got you kidnapped."
'Okay. WHY did I say that?' I froze up the moment the words left my mouth.
Her breathing slowed and her eyes beamed a bright yellow color. She took a step closer to me and balled her fist, "If this is a joke, it's not funny. If it isn't, start talking before I let my anger get the best of me."

I couldn't tell if she was bluffing or not, but I'm sure that she had realized that she had no one she could consider a true friend anymore. Her expression was full of pain and anger while her body showed that it couldn't take the stress any longer. If I was actually her friend, I'd feel bad for her.

"The cops are coming closer. You aren't able to run anymore, are you?" I got closer to her, which made her stumble backwards and fall onto the ground, "Do you really think it's the time to threaten me?"

"Y...you..." She held up her arm in front of her, protecting herself in case I hit her, "You just said you got me kidnapped! I barely know you and you seem to know all about me! I-I can't trust you! I can't trust anyone! N..no one was really my friend... they just wanted something from me."

I yawned at her little breakdown. 'Otaro was right about her being easy to fool. This is just pitiful.'
She sniffled as she stood back up, "I'm going to go. A-and I'll get all of you psychopaths right where you belong! All of you!"

"Yeah, yeah." I smirked as I stood in her way, "And how will you do that?"

"Move! Move out of the way!" She screamed as she tried to go around me. 'Thank god, no one is around right now.' I'd probably be thrown in jail without any questions asked.

"Shhh, it's going to be all over soon, Y/N." I hummed as the two police cars surrounded us, "Very soon."

"Dude, please..." She sobbed, "I didn't kill Karma or Sentako! I need to find Midoriya so he can vouch for me."

I rubbed my chin as I watched the police officers shove her in the cop car, while making sure she can't get away again.

'Midoriya, huh? Y/N's friends' death don't concern me at all but I wonder if it's possible to ruin more 1-A students lives...'

Toga's POV

My feet swung back and forth while I watched Dabi throw his twelfth tantrum of the afternoon. When boss told us that Y/N got away, Dabi threatened to burn everything and everyone that allowed this to happen. We all knew he was bluffing since he acts like this every time things don't go his way, but that time, I felt like I was in actual danger.

"I really liked her too but do you have to burn the couch? We got that yesterday." I complained,

"Shut up. You don't understand how I feel!" He growled at me,

"You're acting like a kidddd! All because your little crush got away." I giggled, "Go get her if you have such a big problem with it."

"Why would she leave? She missed me too, right? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?" He screamed as he kicked down the trash can, "Boss said we were going to use her as bait. Why would she run if we weren't going to hurt her?"

"Yeah, about that." I hopped off the counter and leaned into his ear, "He was gonna kill her after the heroes came."

"What? Why?"

"He didn't see her useful for anything else. Honestly, she was cute and I'd love to take her blood sometime, but I agree with him." I admitted, "A lot of people care for her too, so that's a danger for us."

"First time I actually understand where you're coming from." He grumbled and sat on the burnt down couch, "What am I doing? She's a minor anyway."

"I mean, you've already killed people... Being a pedophile seems to add to your list of crimes." I teased,

"Will you go away? I want to be alone."

"Okay! Stay safe," I winked at him and left the room. 'At least he's finally realized that she's not worth all this trouble. Even if she is an old friend. Now we can really get back to work!'
Right when I was about to ask boss if I could pursue that cute broccoli boy, I overhead the tv from the other room.

"Just in: a U.A. student has been arrested for the alleged killings of two individuals named L/N Sentako, her brother, and Karma, one of her closest friends."

YAYYYYY another chapter finished!
will y/n be able to convince everyone she didn't kill them ?
will she ever trust anyone again ?
will a certain duo confess to the murder ?
will monoma and otaro get found out for what they did?
found out in the next chapters!
i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
anyways
see ya🧃💞