2. SMIRKING PEICE OF SHIT.

CHAPTER 2

ELLA

When we arrived in Italy, the first thing that came to my mind was "WOW." We've never been to Italy, but Grams used to come visit us and tell us how wonderful it is, with its culture, food, topography, and everything. Grams was born in New York and has travelled to every country and continent, including Antarctica. That lady blackmailed everyone who tried to prevent her from visiting Antarctica. She was incredible, and it ran in our veins.

We made our way towards the car, the driver started the engine. My jaw dropped when I looked outside through the window.

"Stop drooling, Ella" Leo smirked and gave me a cringed look, My hand quickly brushed over my mouth to wipe away the drool, but there was none. I heard a chuckle coming from his side making me more annoyed.

"I'm NOT drooling you dickhead" I snapped annoyingly.

"But you were about to, pompous pig" he smirked.

"If I'm a pompous pig then you are a pompous duck" I proudly smirked, but cringled internally Duck?

"Then you are a pompous lizard" he smirked back. Arghh smirking arsehole, I want to cut his lips. A simple smirk can be annoying beyond imagination.

"You are a pompous giraffe"

We continued our bickering and we didn't even notice that we were entering inside grams' house yeah! Sometimes we can be very absent-minded until we were engulfed in a warm hug.

I missed this.

RYAN

"Do you think she's hot?" Sexy? Cute?" Since Granny told us that her grandchildren would be living with her, my best friend Antonio has been asking the same question ever since. I didn't had any blood realtion or any kind of realtion with Granny but since the day we met, she has treated me as if I were her own grandchild, so I started call her granny. She was one of the kindest souls I ever met.

"I FUCKING DON'T KNOW FOR THE ONE HUNDREDTH TIME!!!" I became enraged and yelled. I have no idea what she looked like or how old she was. More significantly, I've been told to keep my distance from her. I've heard she's a pain in the ass, and I was indeed curious if that was true.

He pouted, "Calm down buddy, I'm only asking, you don't have to yell at me."

"Stop pouting" I hate it when he pouts although he looked cute when he pouts. He is 18 but he doesn't act his age.

"When will --" NOT AGAIN!

"Stop, stop right there, don't ask me,  don't know shit about them okay?"

"You pompous zebra," a masculine voice echoed down the corridor. They showed up. My heart rate increased for no apparent cause.

Another unidentified female voice echoed, "you pompous ostrich." What a voice, man. Whoa, whoa, whoa, there was nothing to be excited about, It was just a voice, after all. Wasn't it? What the hell is going on here? My heart was pounding furiously! You were not supposed to be able to beat this quickly! Fuck, the last thing I want was a heart attack. A mere voice can not give me a fucking heart attack!