50. DARKNESS

E L L A

E L L A

"How you doin'?" Leo asked Ryan with a nasty smirk on his face making Ryan and I grimace. Lauren was out with her friends so we seized this golden opportunity and get mentally prepared to question Ryan.

"I'm good" Ryan said and looked at us with suspicion.

"So, how is everything?" Leo asked.

"Good"

"Cut the crap Leo and ask him already" I said in frustration.

Leo rolled his eyes and spoke "Look the thing is you don't know that we know you know we know"

Ryan eyebrow pulled together in confusion "What?"

"Oh my god! Leo stop" I frowned and shook my head at his silliness, I used to think that I was the only one who speaks gibberish but ladies and gentlemen my twin is just like me.

"Ryan we know you are not okay, we know something is wrong with you. We just want to say that if you need any help we are here" I said.

"I'm okay, I don't need your help" he said in monotone and walked back to his room making leo and I sigh.

"He is stubborn," Leo said rolling his eyes.

He hesitated and sat straight and asked me "Did you guys ever had-um- intercourse in a romantic way?"

My eyes widened "Yes" I muttered hiding my blush.

"Holy fuck! And you didn't me tell me?" Leo exclaimed as if it was a big thing.

I sighed "Well, it doesn't matter"

"It does, it fucking does"

"Whatever, I'm heading to Blake's. See ya" I wasn't in the mood to argue with my brother plus I had to go to Blake's house.

"Why?" he frowned.

"Because he said he needed help with chemistry's homework"

I bid Leo goodbye and yelled "GRAMS I'm GOING TO BLAKE's BYE"

"BE SAFE, BYE" she yelled back from somewhere.

I was quite nervous as it was going to Blake's house for the first time. I wasn't worried about how his parents will think of me, I was worried about the unusual feeling that I was stuck inside my head, the same kind of gut feeling I got when I saw Ryan and Lauren together. It was the same kind of feeling I got when our birth-giver accused me of the things that I never thought she could say, which caused me to end up in the hospital for weeks with many severe injuries. I still have a tiny scar on my forehead which never fails to give a flashback of that day, getting falsely accused was something I can forget but being a toddler after running away from her home and out of nowhere getting hit by a car was something I cannot forget. All I could remember that I was running and in the very next second I was flying in the air and then everything went black while my entire body ached.