49. A FUCKING LIE DETECTOR?

E L L A

E L L A

As per Stefano's plan we were playing our roles secretly, Stefano and I didn't face much trouble while talking to Blake, he easily opened up to me but nothing important came out from his mouth. Whereas Ryan, he won't let Antonio come near him. Ryan would barely talk to him or sit with him. Antonio was getting worried about Ryan and he was sad not because his best friend was ignoring him but his best friend needed help and he couldn't help him. Not that Antonio didn't try to help him, his every approach towards Ryan was deliberately ignored by Ryan and Lauren. She was happily helping Ryan so he could ignore Antonio. She was the biggest bitch in the whole damn universe.

Day by day it was getting hard to decipher what was going on in Ryan's brain. Even my twin and his girlfriend aka my best friend were getting suspicious but the level of hate they had for Ryan was overpowering their suspicion. Grams knew something was wrong with him, she attempted to ask him, but his stubborn arse was as infuriating as his ego, he dodged Grams every question smoothly. How much she tried to talk to him, he ignored her. She interrogated us about him but our answer was simple 'He isn't talking to us either' when she asked Lauren, that bitch said 'Don't worry about him, I will try my best to make him happy'

Our home was no more all rainbows and unicorns. It no more gave the positive vibe, it was becoming very suffocating, we left like someone was forcing us to live there. And everyone in the school knew by now that Ryan was dating Lauren plus Ryan would only talk to Lauren, and now Lauren was becoming the top topic.

I was walking in the same hallway, where I was attacked by some creeps, I could easily defend myself that day but Ryan came and protected me and then I realise King was my knight in shining armour, he was always there to help me. When he said that he hates me and all that shit, did he really mean that? Why was I even asking this question when I knew he was lying. But what if he wasn't? Argh! I think my mind is going to explode!

"BOOOO"

"AHHH!" I screamed and jumped back in horror making Stefano and Antonio laugh "That was not at all funny" I said and exhaled.

"It was" Stefano said in between of his laugh and I rolled my eyes "Antonio ask your boyfriend to stop laughing"

Antonio blushed and hesitantly said "We aren't dating yet"

I raised my eyebrows "Oh, may I ask why?"

"He didn't propose me" they both said in unison making me chuckle.

"WHAT?" they both gasped and looked at each other.

"I thought you will propose me" Stefano whined while Antonio gave him a look and muttered "And I thought you will propose me"

They both were perfect for each other, they both understand each other's feelings and emotions, they never leave each other, they both respect each other and the affection they share is as beautiful as their love for each other. They will make a perfect couple!