22. STARVING.

E L L A

E L L A

I woke up with a smile on my face, but I have to keep in my mind that whatever happened last night means nothing to Ryan, I'm just being a naive girl, and I have to stop making fake scenarios in my head. For some weird reason, a blush formed on my face when I thought of the last n- for fuck's sake snap it out.

I got out of my bed and noticed Ryan's hoodie kept on the beanbag. I made my way towards the bean bag and picked his hoodie up. Memories from the last night kept popping up in my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Holy fuck! School! Get ready! No, don't! Hickies! Shit! Fuck you, Ryan!
My subconscious was panicking.
I can't go to school, with these visible hickies all over my fucking neck, plus I don't even know how to cover these up with make-up.

Suddenly my room's door burst open and I quickly hid behind the bean bag.

"Ella seriously? A beanbag?" My brother shook his head and sighed over my dumbness. But hey, what am I even supposed to? He unexpectedly barged in, so It's not my fault and beanbag was the first thing I saw as my armor.

"Leo leave or I swear to God I'll chop off your tongue" I threatened him while I was still trying to hide my neck from his sight.

An unpleasant smirk formed on his face, he crossed his hand and said "how about 'no''

"Leo please" I requested him and showed my best puppy eyes. Thinking that he might fall for them and leave but, it's your brother who we are talking about, he is just like you, a stubborn piece of shit.

"Why are ya even hiding behind a fucking beanbag?" Oh God, time to use your brain, Ella.

"I-i have a pimple, many pimples, lots of pimples" you clearly screwed up, Ella.
He gave me a straight look, hinting that he's not gonna buy any of my fake drama.

His expressions shifted and a concerned look spread all over his face "I'm calling dad, you don't seem alright. Something is wrong, plus I'm calling the doctor too" he panicked and pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket.

"NO LEO DON'T, I'M FINE, I SWEAR, PLEASE DON'T CALL DAD AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE DOCTOR" I pleaded. I hate doctors, I'm afraid of doctors, I'm terrified of doctors. I don't know why but I have this weird phobia of doctors.

"You sure?" asked Leo with concern.

"Yeah, now go to school"

"What about you?"

"I'm not going to school today," I told him.