9. THE FIGHT.

ELLA

ELLA

I was sixteen when my dad first time let me drive a car, all by myself. I thought that would be the first and last time he will ever let me drive alone. But here I'm driving alone past your street? Not now! But I can't resist myself so I played 'drivers license'.

I can still feel the pang of hurt in my chest. I wish I was a vampire, so I could easily switch off my humanity or ignore this heart-wrenching pain. I want to feel epic. Just like Stefan did when he--- oops no spoilers! But why do most of the people chose Damon over Stefan? Anyways, I chose Stefan.

My mind drifted and I started thinking about Kai Parker. That poor soul, no one tried to understand him or maybe help him. His family should have treated him as a human. I hate them.

When Kai said the myth, the legend, the badest bitch of all, I was like, no, you are the badest bitch.

Seriously Ella? You are driving your brand new car and you are thinking about Kai Parker? I'm a weird piece of shit.

I noticed the Starbucks board, I pulled my car into the parking lot and walked out.

"What the hell happened to you?" Veronica noticed my reddish eyes and cheek, she rushed in my direction, didn't even bother to close her car's door.
She pulled me into a hug.

"She called me by that name"

"What the -- no one can call you el bel only I have the right to call you by that name" we know this won't help but still she tried her best.

"What are we waiting for? Aren't we going in?" I changed the topic and pointed to Starbucks's entry door.

"No, we are getting late and I've some sort of work to do," Leo said and he started walking towards his car.

"And what is that?" I questioned.

"I'll let you know" he hopped in and drove to the school.

"We are definitely buying two lattes"

"You wait here I'll be back" she knows if I step inside I'm gonna order extra items.

She came back with two lattes in her hands and we drove to the school.

As we stepped inside our school, I watched a crowd gathered in the hallway. What the hell is happening?
I pushed people aside and witnessed Ryan beating the shit outta those boys, they are the same cringy shitbag boys!