10. BLOWJOBS, KING & KNIGHT.

ELLA

ELLA

I drove back home, locked myself in my room, took a quick shower, and decided to sleep. I've read somewhere that our sleeping position really could reflect our personality, like those who sleep in the foetal position really are tough on the outside by sensitive at heart, while “starfish sleepers”, who doze on their backs with their limbs splayed, are good listeners. 

As soon as I got into bed, I was out like a light. When I woke up, I checked the time, it was 3:00 pm. My belly was growling and begging for food. I washed my face and I decided to make my way downstairs to the kitchen. As I opened the door, I jumped in surprise at the sight of Leo, Veronica, Ryan, Lauren, and Grams, standing outside my room.

I raised my eyebrow at them, they just looked at each other and said nothing. I ignored them and climbed down the stairs. And they followed me like my personal bodyguards.

I sat far away from everyone.

"What would you like to eat miss Ella" Cora, our chef asked.

"Pasta, tacos, and ice cream please, and the name is Ella not miss Ella" she nodded and smiled.

Silence dominated the entire Kitchen, none of us bothered to speak anything.  I was minding my own business, whereas others, they just sat with a complex expression on their faces.

"Nice car Ella" Lauren broke the silence and gave me genuine smile. This is once in a Blue Moon thing!

"Thanks" if she is being nice, I can be nice too.

"I remember you always wanted a black car, and your brother wanted a white one" we smiled at the nostalgia, but why is she being nice to me? Maybe because of all the chaos, I've been going through?

"And you were a sucker for pink cars and stuffs" I chuckled, she had ton loads of pink-coloured stuff. She called it hot girly girl stuffs. She used to brag about how pinkish they are and how hot she looks when she wears and carries pinkish things.

"You remember" her eyes lit up, I nodded in response.

"I don't know whether you remember this or not, When you both" Grams looked at me and Veronica  "Were 4, you both wanted to have huge boobs" WHAT?  I covered my face with my hands. I heard laughter coming from my left side, the direction where Leo was sitting, he was laughing his arse out.

"Yes, yes, I remember. They used to roam around wearing Stella's bra, so they could show their fake big boobs" he laughed louder. Stella is Veronica's elder cousin sister. Our face turned red from embarrassment.