38. RYAN's LAP & 1-5

E L L A

E L L A

"He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one conditi- WHO THE FUCK IS THIS" A piece of fabric, deliberately and forcefully was thrown in my face, ruining my exotic mood, when I was climbing down the staircase. If this fucking disgusting act is of Lauren then she is dead. For. Good.

I harshly removed the fabric, while I was fuming with anger "WHAT DO YOU WANT" unfortunately it wasn't Lauren, it was my pompous twin.

"My girlfriend isn't picking up my calls, so you, my dear little sister, give my spare jersey to my girlfriend, wait, forget the last part, you, my dear little sister, by hook or by crook make my girlfriend wear my spare Jersey, or I'll tell dad about the car accident" Leo blackmailed me and gazed me with challenging eyes, my jaw dropped when he mentioned about the 'car accident'.

"Hey, hey, hey, it wasn't an accident, I unknowingly and unawarely and unintentionally bumped the car into the tree" I slightly raised my voice while defended myself and pulled a straight face to hide my worried face.

He shook his head chuckle "Adding synonyms and raising your voice won't change the fact that you bumped 'DAD'S FAVOURITE CAR' in the tree" he asserted by putting pressure on 'dad's favourite car'.

I can't believe my twin just blackmailed me!

"Piece of shit" I shove Leo and walked past through him. I glanced at the Jersey and smiled, thinking how happy Veronica would be.
Caring piece of shit.

I made my way to the dining room, laying Leo's jersey on the empty chair and I sat on my usual seat. My mouth started watering as the smell of the appetizing and delicious food came into my nostrils. I rubbed my hand and began to stuff my mouth with food.

"I wish I had a twin" Antonio's voice came into my ears, diverting my attention from the food to him.

"Oh, you do not want that, trust me" and how on earth my twin can leave this golden chance of answering this kind of question before me. 

"I hate to say it, but I agree with Leo" but deep down we both know how important we are for each other.

"But you guys are cute" Antonio whined and looked at us with puppy eyes. We are not cute Antonio, you are!!!

"NOOOO" Leo and I yelled in unison.

"Like I said" Antonio shrugged his shoulders, I shifted my gaze to Ryan who was chuckling while chewing his food.