29. I'M A DEAD MEAT NOW

R Y A N

R Y A N

Leo, his girlfriend, Ella, and I were walking in the hallways of our school, we were excited about the surprise birthday party, plus everything was going according to the plan. I felt Ella's soft hand clasped mine.

"Holy hell I can't face him" Ella whispered and turned her heels when she spotted Antonio coming in our direction.

"Hey, Hey, Hey where do you think you are going, you are a Mcknight, and Mcknights don't run away, they face their fear" Ella's twin brother encouraged her but she didn't look that optimistic. She took a deep breath and we all once again started walking.

Veronica pushed Leo aside and came beside Ella "Are we going to ignore him?" She whispered, by him she meant Antonio.

"Obviously" Leo stated and shrugged. Antonio came towards us with a smile on his face.

"Hey mate" Leo greeted Antonio with a half-smile.

"Hey Leo" He greeted him back, my heart clenched when his cheerful voice came into my ears. I felt awful because I won't be able to greet him but in the end, everything will be back to normal.

"See you in the class, Antonio" Ella spoke with a bored expression on her face and we headed towards our class. She can cross every limit to make her plan successful. She and Leo don't even know Antonio that much but their dedication to arrange Antonio's surprise birthday party amused me.

"That was a lowkey bitch move" Veronica said to Ella.

Ella sighed "he already hates me so I see no point in being the good guy" she explained to her best friend making Veronica's eyebrows pulled together in confusion. Whereas Leo scoffed.

"Quit being delusional, He doesn't hate you, he likes you" he what!? My heart skipped a beat when I heard veronica's sentence.

"He likes Ella?" I abruptly asked Veronica. Antonio never told me about his feelings for my Ella. Fuck! This can't be happening, the girl I like, he can't like her too. Wait did I say like? No, I don't like her. I just have a kind of romantic feeling for her.

"Not the way you do Ryan" what was that? she winked putting stress on 'you do' and took a seat beside Leo while Leo smirked at me. I was beyond confused, I looked in the direction of Ella, her face was turned into crimson red. What just happened?

Ella and I sat on the second last seat, whereas Tonio was seating with Carolyn.
My mind couldn't process what Veronica said and why Leo was smirking at me and why the hell Ella's face was red!?
Not the way you do Ryan what does this mean? If someone likes someone that means they have romantic feelings for them and if Antonio likes Ella he has- wait I have romantic feelings for Ella too. Fuck does that mean I like Ella? Holy mother of Jesus.