45. BECAUSE IT DOES KEY KEY?

E L L A

E L L A

Saturday my favourite day, because on Saturdays I get to sleep till 11 am, I can spend 2 hours in the bathroom, I can do nerdy nonsense, I can read novels, I can binge-watch the originals, I can spend time with myself, and many more shits. I can do these shits on Sunday too but Saturday feels more vibing than Sunday. In short, Saturday is my day!

I woke up with a large smile on my face, I lazily stretched my muscles and yawned, I slowly removed the duvet, got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. After spending legit 2 hours in the bathroom, I came out and jumped into an oversized hoodie. Not wanting to get out of my room I asked one of our maids to bring my breakfast to my room.

As I started to eat my breakfast someone popped up in my mind, and that someone was Ryan King. Part of me wanted to see him at the very moment but part of me was too lazy to get out of my bed. I silently prayed of his presence in my room, but then I shook my head. Why was I even praying for that? I know I like him but do I really like him? Or do I LO- holy fuck, no! I am not completing that sentence. I am never completing that sentence. I exhaled and tried to ignore my thoughts about him and focused on the novel that I was reading and my breakfast, but how much I try I end up thinking about him.

I threw the novel aside in frustration, grabbed a pillow, buried my face in it and screamed my lungs out, exactly like a banshee. I raised my head up and exhaled, and abruptly my room's door burst open revealing the one and only Ryan King with a worried face "What's wrong?" we both asked each other at the same time.

"I heard your scream" he said first with concern.

"Oh? Don't worry about that, I'm fine" I assured him with a smile which failed to assure him, he gave me a serious look "Trust me, I'm fine" I added making him sigh. I didn't scream that loud, did I?

"You didn't come downstairs today so I thought-umm-maybe you were sick or something" he nervously said scratching his head.

I raised my brow in amusement "So you were worried about me and you came to check on me?" I said with a smirk.

His eyes widened "Don't flatter yourself, neither I was worried about you nor I came to check on you, I was just passing by and I happened to hear your scream, so in the name of humanity I stopped by and asked if something was wrong, that's all" he answered with a straight face. I knew he was lying so I decided to tease him.

"I thought-umm-maybe you were sick or something" I mocked him repeating exactly the same sentence that he said and laughed. His face turned into crimson red "I told you, I wasn't worried about you" he said defending himself.