7. HURT?

CHAPTER - 7

ELLA

We were sitting on the couch by we I mean me, Veronica and Leo. We're finishing up our notes and homework.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way" I sang out of boredom while scribbling notes.

"Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life DOA" continued Veronica.

"It's like you're always stuck in second gear" further proceeded by Leo.

"When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but" it was my turn.

"I'll be there for you" Veronica sang.

"When the rain starts to pour" we all sang in unison

"I'll be there for you" this was Leo

"Like I've never been there before"

"I'll be there for you" again me.

" 'cause you're there for me too" we finished the song in unison.

This song was love! I could literally relate my life with the whole lyrics.

"Well that was remarkable" Antonio commented, he was amused, we smiled proudly. "So you guys watch friends too," he asked.

"Who doesn't" Leo stated.

"Mr Ryan king" Antonio heavily sighed what? We all gasped.

"Ryan, why are you even living?" Veronica's jaw dropped. She was a die heart fan of FRIENDS. And Ryan being typical Ryan, he ignored her.

Idea!

"Okay! I've done my work, what about you guys?" I asked them, Veronica said nothing instead she closed her books and notebooks.

"I haven't done but I'm done" Leo stood up and raise his hands in surrender.

"Well then we are watching friends," I said clapping my hands "so what are you waiting for take your seats, and someone can switch on the tv and Leo you go and bring something to eat from the kitchen" I ordered them.

"You guys watch-" as Ryan began to deny I stopped him. oh no Ryan I ain't letting you go anywhere.

I pulled Ryan by this hand and dragged him toward the tv. He attempted to get out of my grip but failed. He sighed in defeat and seated. Soon Leo came with snacks.

"I don't wanna watch this show" Ryan whined like a 5-year-old.

"You have no choice, Mr King" I smirked in victory.

After legit two hours of binge-watching friends. Ryan and Antonio left, plus it was the first time I watched Ryan laughing. I realised I was smiling like an idiot. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Why Ryan and Antonio were always here? Plus where was that bitch?.

Soon Ryan, Antonio and Veronica left. So we decided to call dad.

"Hey kiddos"