21. SEDUCTION IS AN ART.

E L L A

E L L A

"Fine, it's not like your presence can or will give me a boner anyway" he-he just DID NOT FUCKING SAY THAT!  His comment didn't just hurt my ego, it pissed my ego off, it outraged my ego. Part of me wanted to show him my most secret and N- nevermind side and part of me wanted to rip his head off.

My lips curled up into a perfect smirk. Ripping his head off seems boring, ripping his clothes off would be fun.
It's showtime king.

"So you think I'm not attractive enough to give you a boner" I asserted taking a step closer to him.

"Maybe, the thing is I don't wanna hurt your ego" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well, you already did that and you should know that hurting my ego comes with consequences," I said with a straight face and slowly sat on his lap, his eye widened and I kept my gaze steady on his green orbs.

He smirked "Are you trying to seduce me, knight?" he started to play along, he tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear and his thumb caressing my cheek. Whereas his delated orbs never left mine. But I'm not gonna let you win, Ryan, and I'll make sure of it.

"Do you want me to seduce you, King?" I seductively remarked and raised a brow.

He slightly laughed "you can't seduce me, knight"

I smirked and replied "I'm gonna take that as a challenge" my fingers trailed down to his lips and stopped at his lower lip.

"Sure, you have a whole night for it" he smirked placed a soft kiss on my thumb and sat more comfortably.

I leaned more closer to him and whispered in his ears "oh, trust me, Ryan I don't need an entire night to seduce you" my lips brushed over his ears and trailed down to his ear lobe I placed sloppy kisses on his ear lobe and ran my fingers through his silky and dark hairs.

"Have I ever told how juicy and kissable your lips are?" I seductively said while gazing at his eyes and then to his lips.

I licked my lips and slowly leaned forward to kiss him, he took me by surprise, I thought he would deny or push me away but he didn't, instead, he was ready to kiss me. His hands were on my arse. We were too close, we could feel each other's breathe, our lips were about to touch but I pulled away.

"But why would you even wanna kiss me" I pouted. He closed his eyes, clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"Yes exactly, why would I even-" he moved back and his hand accidentally came in contact with the edge of the table and a book fell off from it and dropped to the floor.