14. SHE IS MY DUMBHEAD.

ELLA

ELLA

The dim lights, drunk people, loud music, and messy floors. I thought I would get drunk, dance my arse off, forget about my argument with Ryan, but my fate will never let that happen. Unfortunately, Ryan decided to show his arse at the party, which made my blood boiled. Everyone was enjoying, so was he.
Leo, Vernonia, and Stefano were drunk and passed out whereas Alanzo, Cameo, Amaila were playing truth or dare. Me? Well, I was left alone so I decided to sit with Carolyn.

"How did you met Stefano?" Carolyn asked gulping her drink.

"In frat house. I wanted to pee I was about to enter the washroom but that shithead was drunk, he stopped me and started flirting so I kicked him and rushed to the washroom" I told her and she nodded in understanding. Carolyn is someone who will never leave you alone. And I'm glad to have her company.

"And what about Ryan?" Don't take his name. His name made me grimaced. I don't wanna talk about him.

"What about him?"

"How did you know him?"

"I don't know him"

"You know him I know you do, something is going on between you I know, there are some electric chemistry and sexual biology and quantum physics going on between you two, right?" oh God! Another tipsy arse. She said like she is claiming the fact we are together. When we are not! We can never be together.

"No, Carolyn there's no science between us there's only war" and this time the knight will win against the king. Mark my words!

"So maybe some controversial political science?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes! All we have is controversies" I clapped my hands. Finally, she understood it.

"I mean romantically" I shook my head in no and sighed.

"There are no romantic controversies, how can be a controversy be romantic?" I explained to her.

"Like, you like different sex positions he prefers ---" excuse me?

"Oh my God! Care stop, stop right there, there's no such thing. Okay, nothing" I abruptly stopped her.

"Maybe--"

"NOTHING" I raised my voice.

"Fine" I was about to gulp my drink but Blake appeared out of nowhere and dragged me to the dancing floor.
He placed his large hands on my waist and I placed my little hands on this shoulders and we started to dance.