15. MY LIFE SUCKS.

RYAN

RYAN

'what the hell?' continuous sounds of whisperings, muttering half-woke me up. My head was throbbing, I could barely open my eyes. I decided to ignore them and sleep. I pulled the hand which I was holding and tried to fix it in a comfortable position. Wait! Hand? I opened my eyes, I noticed it was neither my room nor my house. And the hand I was holding belonged to Ella, her head was resting on the edge of the bed, I bent my back to take a glimpse of her, she was sleeping. Oh God how did we end up here and why she is on the floor? I couldn't recall anything from the last night. My head was still throbbing like a bitch.

"Ella" I called out her name, what kind of human I would be if I let her sleep like that. But she needs to wake up first.

"Ella" I called her again with my croaky voice. My throat was begging for water. I looked around if I could get water to drink, but there was nothing.

"ELLA" I somehow managed to spoke louder but this girl won't wake up. Fucking hell, she eats like a pig, sleeps like a bear on hibernation, and screams like a banshee.

I poked her shoulder, I poked her nose but no response. She looks so cute while sleeping. I grabbed her shoulder and shook it, she raised her hand and slapped my hand away. I sighed in defeat. I got out of bed, carried her in bridal style, and carefully put her on the bed.

I don't know where I was, what I was supposed to do, and mainly what happened last night. One thing was clear that I was drunk and drunk Ryan is a 5-year-old kid. Fuck! This is gonna be so embarrassing.

I turned around and saw a bathroom. A cold shower will help me remember all the embarrassing things I did. I wasn't feeling fabulous.
I stepped inside the bathroom and I realized that I was in boxers fucking hell! Why I'm almost naked? Am I in deep shit? Fuck. Did I make a move on her? Did I misbehave?

I pulled my boxer down and stepped inside the shower. As the cold drops of water hit my skin I felt kind of relaxed. I closed my eyes and flashbacks from the last night started appearing one by one I recalled Ella dancing with Blake then me making out with girls then getting drunk.

'Peekaboo' holy hell. My heart escaped a beat. I kept my eyes closed and the memories kept showing up.

'She broke up with me' oh God!

'I have a knight' fucking shit.

'My douchebag' I'm a douchebag.

'Nora'

'Semen and mix with her favourite bottle of mayonnaise' I-- FUCK!