46. INTUITIONS DON'T LIE

E L L A

E L L A

Something bad was coming; my gut feeling was alerting me that something bad is gonna happen. I seriously could tell something horrible may happen today, and I was loosing my shit! I am not psychic or any supernatural creature but sometimes I can sense upcoming trouble.

I need to tell Leo about this, I said to myself and without wasting any time, I ran out of my room and made my way towards Leo. I spotted him, he was standing on the balcony, I reached him and told him about my gut feeling. He instantly called dad and we told him too, Dad begin Dad, he told us not to worry about anything, and he knew he wasn’t helping, he tried to change the topic to make us feel better.

But my gut feeling was still bugging me, my heart was pounding like it’s gonna come out of my body “Kiddo, is that serious?” Dad was referring to my gut feeling, I shook my head in ‘no’ as I didn’t want him to worry about me, also he had an International meet to attend in few hours.

“Are you sure? look if something happens and one of you gets injured then I will never forgive myself, so you better tell me, if it’s serious or not?” Dad asked in a serious tone.

“I told you it’s not that serious, don’t worry about us” I assured him and he sighed, we talked for a while and then we hung up.

Leo looked at me with a blank face making me sigh “Want to watch Wanda vision again?” Leo asked lifting my mood; I widely smiled and I was about agreed but then I changed my mind  “No, I am not in the mood of crying, let’s watch teen wolf” I suggested and he simply agreed and we both headed to my room.

Honestly, I started watching teen wolf just because of Dylan O’Brien. He is one of my favourite’s actors.

On the way to my room, We saw Lauren coming towards us with a smirk on her face. Then I noticed she was smirking at me and she wasn’t alone Ryan was there with her, they were walking together, strange! I thought in my mind. My gaze dropped down, and I saw their hands, they were holding hands, I couldn’t wrap my head around the shit I was looking at. Numerous questions were popping up in my head with numerous emotions and two of them were anger and jealousy!

“Hey twins” she said with a smirk, Was she doing that intentionally? The way she greeted us made me cringe. Looking at how their hands were entangled together was making me sick.

“Fuck off, Lauren” Leo said and rolled his eyes. Leo's gazes fell on Ryan, he scoffed and said “What are you doing with her?” he asked Ryan.

Before Ryan could reply Lauren decided to speak “Well, the fact that I’m his ‘girlfriend’ and he is my ‘boyfriend’-”

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Ryan? She?” Leo cut off Lauren and spoke, he looked at Ryan in disbelief, and even I couldn’t believe this was happening. I looked at Ryan; the one who I always find looking at me was looking at the floor. Seconds by seconds my heart was breaking into pieces. The way Lauren emphasised 'boyfriend and girlfriend' it's looked like she wasn't lying. So that was what my intuitions were hinting about. The person I fancied was dating my cousin. The person for whom I fell for didn’t fall for me.

“I don’t see anything wrong in dating Lauren, I like her and she likes me that’s it” Ryan said with a shrug, his words were echoing in my ears I like her! He likes her! Not me! I bet he didn't have any idea about how much his words made my heartache, how much my soul was trembling. 

Tears started brimming in my eyes, before they fell from my eyes, I said “He is right Leo, come on, we should not disturb them” I held Leo’s hand and stormed into my room.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?” Leo roared.

“What” I asked in a weak voice.

“You like him, how could you-”

I didn’t let him complete his sentence “I don't, I did, in the past tense, but I don’t like him anymore” I replied more like I lied.

“Since when did you stop liking him?”

“Since now” I declared with a trembling voice and a tear rolled down from my eye "Wait, how do you know I like him?" I questioned.

"Don't think that low of me, I'm your twin after all, I can figure out certain things by myself" he said.

Leo took a step forward to me and asked with concern “Does it hurts?”

“A lot” seeing him holding Lauren’s hand hurt A LOT! When he said 'he likes Lauren' it hurt A LOT! Leo embraced me in a hug and I broke down. He held me as tight as he could and I cried as much as I could. How was I supposed to stop my tears? The person who was supposed to be with me was holding someone else’ hand, he was calling someone else his girlfriend!

No, no, no, there’s something wrong, I know Ryan, he will choose me over Lauren, there’s definitely something wrong, and I need to find it!

“I think something is wrong” I told to Leo.

“I think that too” he replied.

“I’m gonna find it out then”

“WE, little sister ‘we’ are gonna find it out” he said putting more pressure on the word ‘we’.

“No, I want to figure it out myself” I told him and then I noticed there were tear’s strains on Leo’s cheeks “HOLY SHIT, LEO YOU WERE CRYING? WHY THE HELL WERE YOU CRYING?”

“My twin was crying her eyes out, like literally her eyes out, So I couldn’t hold back the water which was oozing from my eyeballs”

I chuckled and hugged him, he wiped off the tears from my face, so did I and he said “Now go” he gave me an encouraging smile and I smiled back at him.

I straight away went to the balcony but Ryan wasn’t there so I went to his room. With out knocking, I barged into his room and directly asked him “Are you really dating her?” 

“Why would I fake date her?” he said but he didn’t look at me.

“Why aren’t you looking at me?” I demanded.

“Because I don’t want to! go back to your room and don’t talk to me ever again” does he have any idea how badly his words were hurting me?

“I know, something is wrong-”
He cut me off and said “Go back to your room” but I didn’t move, I stubbornly stood at my place.

He finally looked at me, but he didn’t look at me like the way he used to, his eyes were conveying anger, he furiously came closer to me and hissed “Look Ella, whatever we had in the past few days it was nothing, do you get it? I hate you, your face makes me wanna puke, your sense of humour is worst, the way you dress up is ridiculous, in fact, you are ridiculous, I mean just look at yourself and look at me, remember when I said I don’t deserve you, I was actually trying to say I deserved better but you being you, pulling all that drama and emotional shit, I don’t even know why did I even fuck you in the first place? So let the bygones be bygones, shall we? Forget everything that has ever happened, honestly, that was one of the most dreadful moments of my life. Now go back to your room because I have a girlfriend to please” SLAP

Leaving the mark of my five fingers on his face, I slammed his room's door on his fucking face and sprinted to my room. I knew he was lying but I can't be always true, can I? I guess no. Maybe I was just a naive teenager after all, who fell for a prick like him. The worst part was I couldn't say anything back to him just BECAUSE I THOUGHT AND BELIEVED THAT WHATEVER BULLSHIT WAS COMING OUT OF MOUTH WAS A LIE! Maybe I was delusional! Maybe I became so delusional for him that my heart refrained to accept the bullshit he said. Maybe It was my fault that I tried to see an angel in a devil.

........
Hey readers,

It's REAL!
YEAH! RAYN AND LAUREN ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!
And Ella is obviously sad plus Leo knows about how Ella feel for Ryan.
Ta-da
ಥ‿ಥ