35.BEST DAY EVER!

E L L A

E L L A

I’m not going to call that egocentric bastard 'king' ever and not gonna talk to him also. What does he think of himself? I would have given my life for Veronica and he can’t even tell answers to Tonio.  What kind of a bastard he is? I was cursing Ryan in my mind while exercising, I suddenly heard my phone ringing.

Ant-man calling, the screen showed. Now what it is? they all left me alone already, now do they want to tease me? Well, I was myself not in the mood to go anywhere. I didn’t want to ruin my twin's and my best friend's date and I was definitely not in the mood to sit in the same car with that pretentious bitch Lauren. I turned off the music.

I picked up the call. “hey, Ella sorry to bother, could you do me a favor?” how could he be so kind I thought while tonio was speaking.

“You don’t need to be sorry ant-man. Ask away what can I do? “ I replied inspired by his kindness.

“Can you go to the library and check for my English book? I scribbled an important number on that book and forgot to save it on my phone I need it urgently if you don’t mind?” he said hesitantly.

“oh, it’s absolutely fine Antonio.  Wait a while, I’ll text you the number" I  said reassuringly. He sighed relieved and disconnected the call after thanking me.

I took the towel and wiped off my sweat while opening the door and moving toward the library.  When I was about to reach the library I saw that it was lighted with candles and then I heard someone singing. I gasped and my hands reached my mouth as soon as I realized it was Ryan’s voice. And how can I not recognize the lyrics –

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or.
Don't need make-up to cover up,
Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough.
Everyone else in the room can see it,Everyone else, but you, ooh

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell You don't know, oh-ohYou don't know you're beautiful.
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believe,
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh
That's what makes you beautiful.

THAT’S MY FAVORITE ONE DIRECTION! By the time he sang the second line, I was already on the library door. And I locked my eyes with Ryan who was sitting on a chair and playing the guitar like a pro.

I never knew he could play guitar. But then he’s Ryan he can do anything. He looked like some supermodel and the way he was smiling while singing., I think I’ve never seen something so beautiful and refined in my entire life.  He wore my favorite black and red hoodie of his which made him all the way more attractive. All the while when he was singing my eyes were Locked with him, I didn’t even bother to see around and I couldn’t even afford to miss a single sight of this beautiful person. I was afraid to blink my eyes, I really couldn’t miss a single second of this beautiful sight. I could see and hear and hear him forever and ever. I am so in love with him. Oh, so you agree now huh? Oh, shut up subconscious!