43. 6 INCHES LONG

E L L A

E L L A

After showering, Ryan and I spent some time together, he gave me a tour of his elegant mansion, we ate ice cream, tacos. When we noticed the time we rushed back home. I enjoyed every single minute spending with him, his affection, his care, his smile, was making it hard for me to control my feelings for him. Ryan wasn't some random broken boy, he was special.

I had so much to tell Leo about him but I wasn't sure if Ryan would appreciate it. I had always shared my secrets with Leo yet I was keeping this secret from him.

As we reached home Ryan and I parted our ways, I entered my room and began to get ready for school, Shit school! I ran out of my room, the moment I dashed out, I collided with someone "OUCH" it was Leo, the collision was so strong that we both landed on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Leo asserted brushing his chest.

"You collided with me, you tell me, what the hell is wrong with you" I rubbed my forehead and argued.

"You were the one who crashed into me"

"You were the one who was standing outside my room, what the hell were you doing outside of my room"

"I wasn't standing, I came to wake you up, why the hell were you running like an idiot?"

"I am not an idiot, you are! And I was coming to your room"

He scrunched his nose and asked "Why?"

I rolled my eyes and said "to remind of the test"

"Fuck, what now?"

"What? I am perfectly prepared for the test" I shrugged proudly.

"YOU FUCKING NERD, don't tell me you and Ryan Fucking studies the entire night" he whispered-yell and looked at me like I did a crime.

I facepalm and sarcastically deadpanned "Yeah, after all the drama, yelling, shouting, Ryan was feeling so ecstatic that took me to one of friend's house and we studied their the entire night"

"You are a Shit head, Thank God Veronica is not a nerd like you, I hate nerds" he said while pulling a disgusting face. Having a twin could be the best yet the most awful thing.

"Do you want me to throw you down the stairs?" I deadpanned.

"Do you want me to tell grams you and Ryan are together?" He deadpanned with a threat. My jaw dropped, how could he?