34. APOLOGIES

R Y A N

R Y A N

Why the hell is she so mad at me? Just because I didn't tell her some answers is she insane? Oh yes, she is! She's literally ignoring me.

The bell rang and the professor started collecting the answer sheets I hurriedly handed over mine and started looking for Ella, by the time I spotted her with that asshole Blake, she was at the door. What did he say during the chat that he hates me FUCK YOU bastard the feelings are mutual rather I hate him more. He was the reason I didn't answer Ella's question in that group in the first place.

But it's not the right time for this. She was at the door and I yelled her name so that she could hear and stop, but here she goes dashing outta door ignoring me again with the boy I can't stand her to be with. Never mind him, Ella's my priority right now.
I started running out of the class and halted her right before entering the next class which was chemistry where Ella and I were partners. And I never felt luckier until the moment, I peek a look and realized that the chemistry teacher was on leave and the period was taken by substitution. FUCKK MY LUCKK!!!!

She was still surprised by the way I held her hand to stop her from entering the class meanwhile that asshole tried to free her hand from my hand and I couldn't help but thinking to smash him anywhere possible for this act. I was about to yell but controlled my temper and asked him to "GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY" my words were enough to let him go of her hands and he resigned and looked at Ella before entering the class.

I grabbed Ella's hand and took her to the side corridors she followed may be due to my furious look. But I was relieved that at least she'll listen to me. The moment we stopped to talk she took her hands out of my hands. I don't know why but that was inflictive. Without wasting a moment she started blabbing in a pitch higher tone which she uses when she's mad over something and trying to control her anger

" WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE RYAN! You have no right to grab my hand and take me wherever and whenever you want! And you definitely have no right to ignore me when I was asking for your little help! Leave me aside you didn't even help your best friend. It was just a class test of what loss it would have caused you! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! You know what, it was my mistake in the first place to ask you a question. From now on I'll study my arse out so that I won't have to rely on you ever and of course I'll help Antonio myself. You should've at least-"

I cut her in the middle by placing my index finger on her lip. Her eyes widened with shock and something else which I wasn't able to make out because she abruptly turned her face in another direction.

So I took the chance and asked her "PLEASE don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to upset you. Would I have known you would get so upset because of not helping you I would've ignored that ass- "