27. ROMEO AND JULIET

E L L A

E L L A

We arrived at school on time, and along the way, we met Antonio and Veronica, and we all went to our respective classes together. We observed the cake-faced girl storming in our direction, looking rather furious, and her boobs and hairs were bouncing up and down in sync as she marched in our direction due to her speed. We were baffled as to why she was rushing at us. Her hair was dirty blond, she wore a super-short skirt, and her face was caked with make-up. She approached us and turned to face Leo.

"How could you?" She screamed on his face, making all of us flinch "why did you bail on me?" The cake-faced cried out loud. That was the part where I got a hint, she is rose? Isn't she.

Everyone present in the corridor started giving us unpleasant stares.
Her voice was literally harming our eardrums before Veronica or I could say Ryan spoke

"Because he wanted to, now stop screaming" he hissed and the cake-faced girl's face turned pale. Her lips started trembling from fear?. Every gossiping, conversation, even whispering stopped. To be exact every type of noise and movement stopped. Ryan's voice wasn't that loud to gain everyone's attention but everyone was looking at him with an eye full of fear.

Leo and my jaw dropped on the floor and our eyes widened at Ryan's impact on people, we looked at each other and closed our mouths, and gulped. It was hard to believe that a mere student can hold that kind of massive power. We were astonished and impressed by him.

"What is he? Son of Odin?" I whispered to Leo.

"Seems like it" he replied with a whisper and we headed to our class. Veronica seemed like she had already witnessed this kind of incident before.

When we arrived in our English classroom, Leo sat next to his fiancée, Rayn next to Antonio, and Stefano drew me over to his side, where I ended up sitting next to Jordan, with Stefano and Jeremy in front of us and Jeff in front of Stefano and Jeremy.

Stefano tried to imitate a British accent with "Long time no see mate," but he failed. I laughed out loud as I heard the triplets sigh.

Jeff sighed and rubbed his face with his palms, saying, "Enough with the British accent already."

Jordan turned to my side and said "you won't believe he has been speaking in the same accent since yesterday"

"We told him like 50 times that he sucks in it but he won't listen to us" I chuckled at Jeremy's comment.

"But why is he even speaking in a British accent?" I question.

"Because he wants to get selected for the role of Romeo" Jordan informed me and my eyebrows pulled together in confusion.