24. BE ELIJAH TO MY KLAUS.

E L L A

E L L A

"Hey twinny, how was your day?" Leo entered the hall smiling ear to ear. Something is fishy. I raised my brow in suspicion. He headed in our direction taking big steps. Okay now, everything is fishy. Is he planning on pranking me too?

"Hey there twinny" I greeted him and smiled at him. He came and hugged me, and his cologne mixed with his androstenol came in contact with my olfactory system and I nudged him away.

I wrinkled my nose "Ew, you stink Leo, go and take a bath" what if he forgets to shampoo his hair? I thought. I brushed my hand through his hair and pulled a face so that he gets a hint that his hair needs to be shampooed.

He slapped my hand away "hey, don't pull that face on my elegant hair" he scowled while emphasizing 'elegant'. He ran his hand through his hair. Drama queen? I rolled my eyes.

"You should shampoo your hair too," I told him and shrugged.

"I know silly elly" he teased making me grimace and gasp at the same time. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Leo, leave before I kill myself" he rolled his eyes and dashed towards his room.

I exhaled in relief however my relief won't last long. The last time, when I ate his lasagna his intentions were crystal clear that he wanted to kill me. But our dad saved me just like he always does but the thing is our dad is not there and neither is Veronica, I have to face my maniac brother on my own.

Ahem ahem, dad might not be here in person but he can still save me. I decided to video call dad, but then I thought what if he might be busy? Or what if he didn't pick up my call? I put my thoughts aside and called him.

"Hey there cookie" he greeted me with a cheerful smile.

"Hey dad, are you busy right now?" I asked him.

"I have a meeting to attend in ten minutes but my daughter is more important, so what did you do?" I looked at him in awe and even everyone present in the room was looking at me in awe. I faked my tears and sniffed. By the way, how does he knows I did something?

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! ELLA STAR MCKNIGHT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM ME, I'M YOUR DAD, YOUR ONLY DAD" and out of nowhere my dad elatedly said in a high-pitched voice making my eye widened and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"DAD, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T SCREAM, AND I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND" I mirrored the same voice.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, I CAN SEE HIS DARK HAIRs, HE IS SITTING JUST NEXT TO YOU" dad squealed and I abruptly snapped my head in Ryan's direction and then back at my mobile phone's screen.