17. BICKERINGS AND VOID.

E L L A

E L L A

Three days have gone by and no one talked about the incident, even Ryan and I didn't interact since then. He was behaving like I'm a stranger to him, so I mirrored the same behavior. Well, I guess that's what we were supposed to do? Right? I could detect he was trying to avoid me in these past three days, he barely made eye contact, Leo noticed Ryan's change of behavior too but Leo simply dodged it. Apart from all this ignoring and avoiding thing I really wanted to talk to him.

Besides this, Veronica and Leo started loving each other in these 3 days mark the sarcasm. The way Veronica looked at Leo and Leo looked at Veronica, they seemed like they gonna rip each other's eyes off. They can't stop their bickering, let me rephrase it, those creatures can't even stay a minute without bickering.

Stefano, well he, every time managed to put me into detentions. Yes 's'  in these past three days, I've been receiving detentions like a kid receiving gifts on her birthday, just because of him.
And Blake being a gentleman, he companied me to every detention I got.

And let's not forget Lauren, I don't know what up with her but she is changed, A LOT! She was a  bitch in the beginning and now her bitch arse is transformed into a new dumb, mean, idiotic bitch arse. She has been behaving like a total mean bitch with an intolerable attitude. I thought she will change in a good way, but she proved me wrong! Now I want to kill her! I don't know why but there's a thing or whatever that provokes and triggers me to kill her or punch her caked up face or beat the shit outta her. Nowadays when I see her face I don't know why but I feel so annoyed and angry at the same time, that too makes me wanna destroy her bitch face. Argh!

"ELLA STAR MCKNIGHT" dang my bloody ears. I abruptly turned to Stefano who just yelled my name in my goddamn ear! I glanced around, his yell gained everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"What?" I yelled back. He didn't even flinch, he just sat beside me while eating a sandwich.

"For your very very kind information, I've been talking -- actually I've been speaking like an idiot to something who's is busy zoning out, can't you even give your slightest attention to this poor soul?"

"Sure, by the way, who told you my middle name?"

"Well, you brother practically told the whole school your middle name when he became the captain" right! How can I forget that day!

"Oh! Right, so what were you saying" I added.

"I don't wanna do this assignment with Ryan" he whined and rested his chin against the table.

Luckily, our history teacher paired me up with Carolyn for our assignment. I was happy with his decision but when he gave us the most boring topic 'American history' my happiness drained. Personally speaking, I like history but the word mathematics makes me cringe! And American history is like math to me.  Does that make sense? Well, it does to me, a lot! I'm scared of math! I hate math!