The problem of Klaus and Caroline

When i finally arrive home i rapidly clean up the mess and when i finish i am exhausted so walk up stairs drowsy and go straight to sleep. After what feels like forever Damon gets home and comes into the room to see me sleeping (i was in a light sleep) he moves towards me. 

"hi baby, i get that you are asleep but i just want to say i love you" He says with a raspy voice, He bends down and kisses my forehead  and gets into bed. I roll over onto his chest

"i love you too" I say and kiss his cheek going back to sleep with him cuddling me.

i wake up at 7 o'clock to Damon still in the same place but his eyes are open and  he is looking down at me with a smile.

"you okay?" i ask still on his chest "oh wait how long have you been awake?" i finish and he kisses me. when we break apart i ask why he did it." i mean I'm not complaining but why?"

 "I will answer them all right now, yes i am okay, i have been up for an hour and a half and i kissed you because you told me you loved me"

"why didn't you move me so you could get up and i always tell you i love you"

"because you looked so beautiful and i know but yesterday was different" He says and i pull a quizzical look at him. My phone goes off so i get off him and walk towards the chest of draws and look at my phone too see it is Klaus.

- text convo

K: hey Y/N i am going to a place you cant come i will visit soon 

Y/N: that's not sus where you going bro

K: new Orleans but only because there is apparently people threatening the existence of my life and there is some how a baby involved.

Y/N: what do you mean baby 

k:well apparently i got a woman pregnant with my werewolf side the girl was also a werewolf so you know gota go deal with that.

Y/N: okay fine don't do anything stupid 

k:never do 

that makes me giggle and then i walk back to Damon, i know i have to be in school soon but he just looks so hot sitting there with a smirk topless. I move towards him and sit on his lap straddling him.

"you have school" he says stroking my shoulder moving his hand towards my butt and squeezing i lean forwards and kiss him just as I'm about to move down his jaw Caroline comes in and gasps 

"whoa i mean yay to early morning sex but we have to be in school soon so get showered and dressed" she says and with a disappointed groan i climb off of Damon and walk to the shower.

when you get out of the shower you dress into this and tie your hair half up half down.

I'm about to walk out of the room when Damon walks up to me still shirtless and hugs me kissing my neck i pull away because i can hear Caroline walking up the stairs. I pull open the door and leave. 

"hey," i say walking to care with a grin "sorry you had to see that"

"no its okay, umm have you see your brother recently" she replies with a subtle look of concern 

"yes i know where he is why?" i ask curious

"oh just you know i turned him down and now i cant find him so I'm kinda worried" she says 

"well if i tell you where he is you cant tell anyone" i say and she nods

"he got a wolf pregnant because he was angry over you now he is in new Orleans looking after the baby or something like that" i say pulling out my phone showing her the messages.

"oh shit!" care says red growing up her face. i give her a confused but worried look

"what did you do care?" i ask with a subtle smile but making it clear that I'm worried

"i might or might not have been the one to reject him so that he got angry and smashed another person" she tells me and i just laugh

"that boy is pathetic, he is a hybrid and cant even deal with getting rejected by a girl" i laugh harder and Caroline joins in laughing.  

After like 20 minutes of laughing we continue to walk to school stopping at the grill to pick up some drinks before meeting bonnie and Elena at school. We go through the dull 4 periods before lunch.

"I feel like making something so came back to mine so i can make us a lovely chicken pasta salad" I announce to Elena and Bonnie and Care. And just like that they are convinced.

"oh wait i just have to tell Tyler i told him i would hang with him at lunch" Caroline says "but in all honesty since he became a hybrid and got sired to Klaus he has been kind of a dick" she finishes in a hush whisper. 

We walk to Tyler and care pulls him aside and even with my vampire hearing i cant tune out the conversation that is happening on the other side of table.

"Hey did you hear that y/n had sex at the age of 10? She has a daughter." i don't know who it is because i dont recognise the voice. 

"Oh yeah i heard that i wouldn't mind smashing her though she is leng and i bet she is creative" Another voice says and both of them laugh 

Elena and care can both hear them and they see me tense. Elena puts her hand on my shoulder." ignore it there just jerks" she says but im still going to do something about it.

"Give me a minute promise i wont do anything that stupid" I say and stalk away. As i approach the  boys that were talking about me they both tense and i give a tight forced smile. I wink at them and nod my head implying that they follow me. As we walk away i hear Bonnie ask where i am going but no one replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to leave this on a cliff hanger lets jut wait and see what y/n does to them boys. Anyhow i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i am officially on half term so might be able to update more if you guys want, Tell me any improvements and  vote and give me more chapter ideas Much love to you my darlings

-Hope