shopping with Damon Salvatore

I wake up still on Damon's lap. he is sleeping too, I look up at his gorgeous face and smile "wait no y/n stop he is the vampire your family is hunting you cant fall in love with him" iI think to myself.

"Your staring" Damon says his eyes still shut. i sit up and start to get off the bed

"sorry i didn't mean to" i say. he grabs my wrist and pulls me on top of him

 "you know you want me" he whispers seductively.

"so what if i do my family want you dead so this" i say gesturing at us "cant ever happen sorry"i finish. he smiles cheekily and kisses me softly but passionately so i kiss him back. i pull away.

"someone is coming" i say getting up and grabbing my phone.Elena walks in the room.

"Hey y/n your going to school today right?" she asks with a smile on her face. i nod and smile back looking back at my phone. iv'e missed six calls from Klaus and iv'e got a text from Rebekah asking me to come home.Elena turns around to leave her brown hair swishing behind her.

"Hey Elena, do you have any clothes here if so would i be able to use some i literally stink" i ask looking awkward as Damon smiles behind me.

"yeah but the only good shower is in this room." she replies and i follow her into her room where i grab a summer outfit.

" she replies and i follow her into her room where i grab a summer outfit

i walk back to Damon's room.

"can i use your shower please?"i ask more awkward than before.

"only if i can use it with you" Damon in a flirtatious smirk

i just shook my head and made my way to the shower. turn the water on and start singing fly me to the moon.when i come out of the shower, Damon is lying on his bed with a smile.

"your not going to school are you" he asks i nod "yes i am." i reply walking towards his mirror to do my lilac hair into two space buns half up half down.

" i reply walking towards his mirror to do my lilac hair into two space buns half up half down

 "what do you think?" i ask with a subtle smile. He wolf whistles at me 

"Are you sure you have to go to school when you can spend the day with me"he says  getting out of bed.

"if your so desperate to spend the day with me come pick me up at three. From there i will spend the day with you if you promise to take me shopping." i say picking up my phone and walking down the stairs. When i got down the stairs the are pancakes, bagels,toast and cereal were laid out on the table. I grabbed a piece of toast and started eating it when Stefan and Elena came down the stairs. I stare at Stefan in aw I haven't seen him in so long and he hasn't changed a a bit "well nah" i think. i walk up to them.

"Elena thank you for the outfit. also can i stop the compulsion on Stefan's mind so he remembers me and the original family." I ask politely

"yep sure" she replies her heart beating fast. i walk towards Stefan and he looks scare i look him deep in the eyes

"you will remember the Originals" I say deeply and walk away.

" holly crap y/n I remember you" he shouts running up to me and hugging me, i hug him back and Elena looks angry.

"If we don't leave now we will be late" Elena says with a forced smile . She grabs Stefan's hand and pulls him away i follow slowly behind.

-time skip to 3 o'clock-

The bell rings and I stroll outside. I text Elena saying i'm not going home with them. Once I am out of the building I see Damon and he smiles and waves at me. His long body leaning against his light blue car. He opens the door and i get in, then he runs round and he gets in. Majority of the ride was silent. 

"Damon can i stay at yours for a little while longer" i say and look down awkwardly.

"how ever long you need bella" he says and i look at him.

"how do you know Italian?" i ask.

"well my surname is Salvatore and i lived in Italy for 12 years." he explains

" grazie per avermi portato a fare shopping." I say proving i am fluent " my life before i became a vampire i lived in Italy," I tell him. He smiles a toothy grin.We finally arrived at the mall.

"what do you need to buy tesoro" Damon says still trying to prove the Italian in him.

"just some cloths maybe a tooth brush, deodorant and make up." i reply as we start walking.

Damon knows this mall like the back of his hand so starts by taking me to primark where i buy a hoodie,  a jumpsuit, a pair of shorts and a off the shoulder crop top, then he takes me to kiko where i buy all the make up i need. After Damon gets hungry so we go and get ice cream and sit down.

"there is a founders party this Friday do you want to go with me?"Damon says his sarcasm and sarkyness disappearing. i sit there and lick my ice cream not really knowing how to react.

"um... i don't know i'm not really the party type of girl" i say with a small smile "i also don't have anything to wear and i don't want to bump into my family" i say and look down tears filling in my eyes

"Its okay you don't have to cry bella"he says putting his arms around me and hugging me "There is no need to be scared" his smile glowing making me smile

"you know, your right there is no need to be scared yes, i will go to this party with you" i say then giggle. After our ice cream we continue to shop. in the end i brought a beautiful summer dress, another four crop tops, a few more pairs of shorts and a couple of skirts.

"there is just one more place we have to go" Damon says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a shop with party dresses in.

"what are we doing here?" i ask confused

"you said you have got nothing to wear so my treat is i'm going to buy you a party dress" she says looking down on me with a smile.

"NO!" i shout. he looks at me with confusion in his eyes and worry on his face"i thought i would just wear jeans also most of these dresses are like a hundred quid" i say looking at him"and your allowing me to live in your house"

"are you sure?" he asks and i nod so we walk back to the car and drive home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 thank you guys for reading i hope you enjoyed it. if there is anything that needs changing just leave a comment and ill try to fix it, do you like it so far please vote it will be much appreciated

-hope