unleashing Kol

Damon looks at me with a concerned look on his face.

 "what exactly are you going to do?" the blue eyed guy says with dead seriousness

"i have to talk to my brothers" i say matching his seriousness. We sit there staring at each other.Damon stands up and nodes knowing its what i have to do.

* time skip - they are at home now *

its about 3 o'clock when we arrive home.

"hey Damon can i use you car please?" i ask knowing thats my only way of transport. He looks at me and smiles.

"bella I've got a surprise for you" he says making me smile.

"oh no what is it?" i reply curious. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the garage and to my surprise there is an extra car a natt black Chevy Camaro.

"when did you get this?" i ask walking towards it examining "why did you get this?" i Finnish astounded by the paint work and shininess

" i ordered it a month ago because i didn't have a car but then i got my Camaro from 1969 so there is no point me having it. this car is for you my darling." i look at him with shock my mouth open.

"no no no no no you have got to be kidding me. i cant accept this." i ramble on and on about how i cant have the car because it was to much money and not mine and he is allowing me to live in his home, but i think he got annoyed because half way through talking he walked up to me and kissed me so passionately it way all my emotions sink away.

"bella  accept the car" he says pulling away from me and looking into my grey eyes. I nod a tear in my eyes.

I get in the car and drive to the wear house that my family is stored in. when i arrive there i break the lock to go inside and realise that there are only two coffins in kols and Finns, This means Elijah out. In that moment i seance some one at the opening of the ware house, there and then i knew i was in deep shit. i turn around and like i thought Elijah was there dressed in a suit to hide what a horrible thing he is.

"long time no see sister" he says threateningly. i back up to kols coffin and with he hands behind her she pulls the dagger out. Elijah walks slowly toward me. 

"you're right long time no see and i didn't miss you one bit" i reply with fear in my throat. At this comment Elijah runs up to me nd grabs me by my throat and lifts me off the floor. i knew it wouldn't effect me but i still couldn't breath. he throws me toward the wall behind me with power and i hit it, breaking my arm. i run  back to him and throw him to the floor cracking it. he gets back up and does the same to me breaking my rose and making my lip bleed as he continuously punches me in the face .he stretches across to an empty coffin and pills a wooden stake off of it, knowing it he does stab me it wont kill me.

"Do it, just remember i will never forgive you if you do it." at this i shut my eyes and feel it plunge into my heart. i can feel myself desiccating then nothing.

Klaus's pov

i need to wake up my siblings i start with Elijah and as i wake him up feeding him blood, I get a text from Rebekah saying that Stefan remembers so i run to his school and when he sees me we look at each other then man hug.

"hey bro, long time no see"I says bubbly

"thats cause you compelled me to forget you" Stefan says sternly

"yeah sorry about that, listen lets catch up later i just have to do something first"i say and he nodded .  i walk back to the wear house and see that Kol has just woken up and y/n desiccated with a stake trough her chest. i run to her and pull the stake out feeding her my blood. Kol looks at her then at me.

"who did this to our sister" he asks threateningly. 

"Elijah , he stabbed me" a voice from no where says i look down and y/n's eyes are open, her head on my lap. me and brother kol at each other.

"why would he do that?" i ask knowing Elijah is supposed to be the Nobel  one. she just shrugs

"i'm sorry i was a bitch to you before brother thank you for helping me" she says with a weak smile

y/n's pov 

i wake up on Klaus's lap. Kol asks the question on who stabbed me so i tell them that Elijah

and i apologise to Klaus for being a bitch. i sit up and hug him as Kol is climbing out of his coffin. once i stand i hug Kol he was always there for me so its good to see him.

"he has always hated me ever since the necklace incident" i look at Kol who knows what i mean and puts his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"what necklace incident" Klaus asks me and i explain the whole story from when he left to Kol missing the party for me and he bows his head

"i'm sorry i didn't realise, i should have know cause when mother asked where my necklace was Elijah said he found it on the floor and gave it back. I'm so sorry love"he says genuinely sorry and worried.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

hope this chapter was good, you get an incite on who Klaus really is and that he actually does care for y/n. Anyway Hope you enjoy leave a comment and vote 

-hope