founders party part 2

He puts his arm out and i grab it, we start walking up, eyes staring at us.

" why is everyone staring?" i ask nervously

" because you are walking with the most drop-dead-gorgeous guy in mystic falls and you look beautiful. we arrive at the door and it clicks as Damon walks in and i cant. i might be an original but i still need to be invited in.

"come in them." he says. i stand there and tilt my head looking annoyed.

"still a vampire, need to be invited" i tell him. He walks away to hopefully get the owner of the house to invite me in so i sit on the step. 

"you have some balls to show up here!" a voice from behind me says and i recognise it is Klaus's

" Nah it doesn't take balls Klaus, it takes not giving one." i reply turning around 

"Don,t use that tone of voice with me young lady!" he says like he is my mother

"why, you going to put me in a box again" i say a snarky tone in my voice " i have the dagger."At this point he looses his temper and snaps.

"Don't you dare think you have power over me. I am the one who brought you back and you should give give me some gratitude for that!" he shouts

"Actually Klaus you don't, i have power over my own life and I will never give you gratitude for letting me out of my trance because you were the one who kept me locked in a box for 500 years." i say calmly and start to walk away. He vamp runs to get in front of me and pushes me backwards 

"DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" he screams causing a scene. Again i just turn and walk away. Klaus grabs me and pulls me backwards so that i land on the ground. I stand and this makes me mad so i turn face him and punch him in the face causing his lip to bleed

"you're going to wish you didn't do that!" he says with a grin on his face wiping the blood from his lip.

 he punches me back knocking me on the ground. i jump straight up and throw him into a wall breaking his arm. Being a vampire i know it didn't hurt him so he put it back in place and runs towards me throwing me to the ground breaking my leg and making my nose bleed. i let out a scream and try to get back up but Klaus stands on my leg grabbing some wood from the bench behind me. I close my eyes waiting for him to plunge the stake through my heart a tear falling from my eye. Then suddenly there is a crack and a thud. I open my eyes and Klaus is laying on the floor next to me and Damon over me with his hand out to help me up. i get up and hug his so tightly.

" Are you okay?" he asks the sarcasm not showing

"yep" i answer another tear falling from my eyes " i just want to go home"

"nope, i wont allow it not till i have my one dance." he says with a smile.

" I cant go in Damon." i tell him.

"Then dance with me here." he grabs his phone from his pocket and plays say you wont let go puts it on the wall and runs back to me grabs me and we start swaying my head on his chest. 

"why?" i say into his chest

"why what bella?" he replies looking down on me

"why do you choose me when you like Elena?" i cry his face changes from a subtle smile to a frown "sorry you both just have that look when you see each other"

"well i did like her, yes but then i saw you and fell instantly and i'm sorry that you see that but nothing will ever go on between me and Elena because she will always choose Stefan" he says an upset look growing on his face but then he smiles and spins me and we start dancing again.

the song Finished and he grabs his phone from the wall and we lie on the floor looking at the stars.

"so thats the one that wants to kill me"Damon says looking at Klaus's emotionless body lying by the bench

"yeah can we please go home before he wakes?" i ask standing up

"okay but there is one thing i need to do before that."he replies. i nod my head and start walking to the car. He grabs my wrist tightly. i turn around and his eyes glow. i have this sudden erge to just jump on top of his and kiss him. then Damon spins me in his arms and grabs my face and kisses my lips an i kiss him back passionately. He pulls away and smiles. "we can go now,"he says with a smile.

"Hey!" i shout as he walks away and i run after him.

"yep whats up."he answers

"you can't just do that!" i say annoyed

"do what" he says with a cheesy smirk

"kiss me and walk away" i sigh annoyed

"you said it cant happen between us though"He says the truth

i stop and stand there and he turns around to face me. i pout and look at him. in that second i run up to him and attack his face. he pulls me in tighter and kisses me back.

"i don't care about Klaus i love you i think" i confess and go bright red so hide my face.

Damon walks towards me and lifts my head.

"i love you too y/n"he says and my face cools down. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the car and we kiss some more and he pins me to the trunk of the car and kisses me harder and better. He breaks off. "can we do this at home so i don't break my car?" he asks and smiles. i nod politely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note

hi guys so this is the forth chapter hope you enjoy it and the next chapter will be posted shortly. comment any improvements and vote.

-hope