The train ride

we arrive home and go inside

"so where were we?" Damon says walking close to me  with a smile. i grin back and he grabs me and kisses my face and i kiss back. he starts to unzip the dress he got me and it drops to my feet. I start to unbutton his shirt but it takes to long so i end up ripping it off him. After about an hour of hot sex we both fall asleep.

when i open my eyes again the sun shines through the window so i sit up and look at the clock perched on the wall 6:30. CRAP i'm going to be late for school. I  don't want to wake Damon.I look at him sleeping peacefully

"Your staring" He says making me jump

"i'm gazing" i say a snarky tone in my voice and a smile on my face.

"its creepy"he says opening his eyes this time.

"it romantic" I say and grab the pillow from behind me and hit him with it. He takes it off and grabs my arm, pulls me in and kisses me. I break off.

"Damon i'm going to be late for school" i says lazily sitting on him

"Ditch school and we can have a picnic and then get pissed and hopefully do this again" i smile and agree

 "i don't need to go to school anyway i'm to old" i giggle "but if we do this i have to get in the shower"

Before i leave he kisses me and i climb off him and go into my room to grab some clothes. i choose to grab my long sleave white crop top and blue denim shorts.

 i choose to grab my long sleave white crop top and blue denim shorts

After my shower I put it on and walk out into Damon's room. Him being his flirty self cat calls and calls me hot. so i give him a twirl. 

"you ready to leave?" he asks politely 

"Dude we need to make the thing first, ill do that whilst you shower" i say and walk into the kitchen to make a picnic

He walks away and i grab the bread from the bread bin. crap i don't know what he wants in his sandwich. i walk towards Damon's bedroom and can hear that he is in the shower so i sit on his bed and wait. when the shower stops he walks out into his bedroom not covered in a towel. i gasp and turn around.

"umm im sorry" i say "i just wanted to ask you what you wanted in you sandwich"

He walks towards me and grabs me. i can feel his bear body on my back and the heat rising from my neck to my face.

"cant i just feed on blood" he says kissing my neck.

"Damon it is a human place you cant drink blood" i say 

"none just pack drinks and stuff" he replies and lets go. i walk downstairs and fill up two glasses with blood from a blood bag  and put them on the table. In a cool bag i put  a couple cans of coke and put bourbon in a bottle for Damon. He walks downs stairs in black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a leather jacket. dang he looks hot i think and smile. He walks into the kitchen and grabs me from behind kissing my neck. 

"you ready to go bella" Damon says grabbing the backpack

"one condition"i reply with a smile"can we go somewhere outside mystic falls" i say and smile 

"anything for you sweet" he replies "I've got just the place but we do have to go on a train"

He called me sweet which will always make me hide my face. i bite my lip in excitement. Damon grabs the bag an starts walking out the door towards his car, i follow slowly behind grabbing the keys on my way out. He drives to the train station not telling me where we are going. The drive was quiet. i take my phone out of my pocket and i have a missed call from Elena so i text her.

y/n: hey love is everything okay i missed a call

E:oh yeah i just wanted to let you know your sister Rebekah is at school do you want me to do anything?

Y/N: shit i forgot she was joining! stay away from her. All of you plz

 E: okay will do gtg, got history with Ric now, see you at home.

 " what happened" Damon says realising I've put my head in my hands

" my sister has joined the school, i'm just worried" i reply

we finally arrive at the train station and get on a train. i was packed so me and Damon had to stand. we got to the first stop and about twenty more people got on in our carriage. The train started again with a jolt and the guy in front of me fell backward and knocked both me and him on the ground. the weight of his body on top of mine, his neck right next to my head. i could only smell his blood, the erge not to feed was fighting through. He gets up but the veins are poping through on my face. Damon helps me up and hugs me to hide my face.

"y-your face. w-what happened to you? that was not normal," the guy stammers shit he saw it

"Don't be so rude you ass, your the one that fell on her and  now you want to call her not normal" Damon says walking towards him threateningly. i grab the back of his jacket and pull him back and he walks back towards me and hugs me.

"OI its okay i promise,"i whisper in his ear

"you're hungry when was the last time you fed" he whispers back concerned

"i had an apple this morning"i say confused. he looks at me and i realise that he means blood

"last time i collapsed"i whisper back and he sighs and grabs the bag from his back, pulls out a hydro flask and hands it to me and i realise its blood so i drink half of it and wipe my face.I look at Damon with a smile and hand him back the bottle which he puts back in the bag. he grabs my face and wipes the corner of my mouth that has a drop of blood on. we got off at the next station where Damon 'accidentally' barges the man that fell on me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

sorry i haven't posted in a while had a bit of a writer block but i thought of lots of ideas for upcoming chapters, hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment if i can improve anything

-hope